SBB Preview — always be among the first to test the latest features.
Important: SBB Preview is the preview version of the SBB Mobile app. We are using SBB Preview to test new and innovative functions and features which we want to include in the SBB Mobile app in future.
The basic functions for timetable enquiries — and for ticket purchases — for journeys anywhere in Switzerland are the same in SBB Preview as in SBB Mobile. We’ve kept the Preview app in grey to make it easier to distinguish.
The following function is currently being exclusively tested on the SBB Preview app and constantly updated before it is launched on SBB Mobile:
EasyRide – SBB automatic ticketing.
• Check in, hop on and set off.
• EasyRide will charge you for the correct ticket based on the route you have travelled.
You also benefit from the following functions with SBB Preview as with SBB Mobile:
Touch-Timetable – the most personal type of timetable enquiry.
• Simply swipe to connect your departure and arrival points on the touch timetable for the timetable enquiry that you need.
Buying tickets with greater ease and speed.
• Buy your ticket for anywhere in Switzerland in just two clicks. Your travelcards on your SwissPass are applied.
• Enjoy travel at particularly low prices with supersaver tickets and Saver Day Passes.
Your digital travel companion that also helps with transfers.
• When you buy a ticket, the relevant journey is stored on the homepage.
• Even if you aren’t buying a ticket, you can save a journey manually to get notifications.
• During your journey, you will be updated with information about delays and transfer times.
SwissPass Mobile: Display your public transport travelcards digitally.
• Then simply show any of your public transport travelcards (GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, seven25 and regional travelcards) on your SwissPass.
• When it comes to the ticket inspection, just open SBB Mobile and show the SwissPass Mobile screen to the ticket inspector.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
· New: You can now find everything you need for ticket inspection directly in the «Tickets & SwissPass» tile.
· General bug fixes.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。