shiftscreen gives you a second screen for your iPad and iPhone.
No more black bars when connecting your device to a monitor, instead place documents, websites and webapps on your external display.
At the moment these are the supported webapps: Trello, Notion, Google Docs, Framer, Miro (Mindmaps), YouTube, Omni Focus, iCloud Photos, Mail, Calendar, Outlook, Overleaf, Glitch, Office 365, Word, Excel, One Note, Witeboard, Airtable, Google Classroom, Evernote, YouTube Studio, Microsoft Whiteboard. (more coming soon)
Normally all you can see on a connected monitor is a reflection of the iPad-/iPhone-screen. So you are unable to take advantage of your big screen and are limited by the size of the iPad/iPhone. This is where shiftscreen comes in. shiftscreen uses your external display edge to edge.
With shiftscreen you can view multiplay windows (websites, documents and web-apps) on your monitor and still be able to open other apps in split-view on your iPad. So you can play a YouTube video on the monitor while still being able to search the web in Safari on your iPad.
But the app is also designed to be used on the iPhone. With shiftscreen you can connect your iPhone to an external display and open multiple desktop websites and documents on your monitor.
Furthermore you can use the cursor-trackpad to control the windows on the monitor with a mouse cursor.
- fullscreen support for external displays and monitors,
- use split-view with shiftscreen to display something on the monitor while working on your iPad,
- two desktops; on each you can open four windows,
- view multiple websites or documents in split view,
- web-app support,
- mouse and trackpad support for iPad,
- control the monitors content with a single tap on your iPhone or iPad,
- mouse-cursor on the monitor,
- integrated YouTube-player,
- use the focus-mode to only view one window at a time,
- laserpointer-mode for presentations,
- take screenshots of both the monitor and your iPhone or iPad.
What do I need for the app to work?
1. An external display to connect the device with.
2. A working adapter to connect your device (or an AirPlay compatible device to connect to).
Small improvements and bug fixes in this version. Stay tuned for the upcoming big update.
- You now can use "⌘ CMD + Left/Right Arrow" again to navigate to the start and end of lines in text areas.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Webapps now run slightly smoother.
- Navigate back and forward keyboard shortcut changed to "⌘ CMD + ⇧ SHIFT + Left/Right Arrow".
- Removed the ProductHunt message.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。