Shortcut Bar is an incredibly handy app that connects you to the files, folders, apps, web bookmarks, text snippets and color swatches that you need lightning fast access to.
The app lives in your menubar and allows you to add in an unlimited number of shortcuts. Whenever you require access to these important shortcuts, simply click on the menubar icon and select the item from the dropdown list.
We believe that within just a few days of use, you'll be totally hooked and wonder how you ever lived without Shortcut Bar. The app will save you time and speed up your workflow.
- Add as many files, folders, web links, apps, text snippets and color swatches that you would like instant access to
- Sort files and folders into Groups with headings, making it easier to find the shortcut you’re looking for
- Expand and collapse Groups to keep your shortcuts organized and tidy
- Folders and files are presented with their respective icon
- Choose whether clicking on a shortcut opens it in Finder or opens the item itself
- Expand and navigate within folders
- Choose whether the app starts at login or not
- Supports macOS Dark Mode
- Ultra quick access to any file/folder/website/app/color swatch/text snippet that you desire
- No more shuffling through directories on Finder to locate exactly what you’re looking for and use regularly
- Save time and improve productivity
We've worked hard to make Shortcut Bar an amazing experience for our users. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback and support!
- Bug fixes
开发者FIPLAB Ltd尚未向 Apple 提供其隐私惯例和数据处理相关的详细信息。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
开发者下一次提交 App 更新时将需要提供隐私详细信息。
- FIPLAB Ltd
- 4.2 MB
- 设备需装有 macOS 10.10 或更高版本。
- © 2020 FIPLAB Ltd
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。