Explore one of the oldest, most intriguing and addictive sliding puzzles.
In Slide to Freedom the goal is to move the large red block to the exit by only moving the blocks horizontally or vertically. Try to do this with a minimum number of moves.
More than 500 predefined levels are included.
A level editor with integrated solver allows you to discover this puzzle step by step.
Complete list of features:
- 520 predefined levels.
- Levels grouped into 5 categories (intro, easy, medium, hard, extreme).
- The minimum number of moves ranges from 6 till 150.
- None of the levels are initially locked.
- The best score for each level is saved.
- Unlimited undos.
- No lag while dragging a block.
- Video controls to review your moves after completion of a level.
- No ads, no in-app purchases, no subscriptions and no asking for reviews.
- Fresh, modern, minimalistic look.
- Option to choose a light or dark display background.
- Dark mode support (iOS 13+).
- Support for all four landscape and portrait device orientations.
- Support for all screen sizes (iPad, iPhone (incl. X, XR, XS, XS Max), iPod touch).
- Ability to listen to your own music while using the app.
- Option to switch off all sounds of the app itself.
- Hints button gives the minimal number of moves.
- Animation of the minimal solution.
- Adjustable animation speed (1 move per 2 sec - 4 moves per sec).
- Number of hint moves can be restricted by stopping the animation.
- If hint moves are used, the result is not qualified as a new score.
- Simple to use level editor, designed to need very few taps.
- Any level can serve as a starting point for editing.
- Add your levels to favorites and share these with others.
- Solver-button to report the minimum number of moves while editing.
- Handles any configuration of blocks.
- Minimizes the number of moves.
- Minimizes total number of moved-over squares for solutions having the same number of moves.
- Detects if no solution exists.
- Solve time less than 1 second for most levels.
64-bit compatible, iOS 13 tested. Dark mode support.
We hope you enjoy Slide to Freedom.
Please feel free to contact us for any question you might have.
- Fix for problem with importing puzzles via mail.
- iOS & iPadOS 13.1.3 tested.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。