SNC toolbox mobile is a viewer for displaying the images of Sony network camera, searching for Sony network camera, and setting the view angle during installation using a smartphone or tablet.
SNC toolbox mobile stands for Sony Network Camera toolbox mobile.
• Economical and efficient operation via a smartphone (you can install the camera by yourself).
• Intuitive zooming and focusing operation are available by touch screen operation.
• A connection cannot be made to a camera that has the SSL function enabled.
• A connection cannot be made to a camera that has the Digest access authentication function enabled.
Connect using Wi-Fi
There are 2 types of Wi-Fi connections between Sony network camera and devices such as a smartphone or a tablet.
1) Connection mounting the IFU-WLM3 USB Wireless LAN Module (not supplied) to Sony network camera.
For the mounting position, SSID information, and default password of the IFU-WLM3 USB Wireless LAN Module, refer to the Installation Manual.
2) Connection via a Wi-Fi router (connection using a general purpose access point).
To connect to a Wi-Fi network, select the SSID and enter the password of the router to be connected on the Wi-Fi setting display of the smartphone or tablet.
版本 Version 1.1.0
-Improving the quality of operation
Change of SNC toolbox mobile Provider
Thank you for your continued use of SNC toolbox mobile.
Sony Corporation has established Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc. on April 1, 2017, and the functions of related to the consumer camera business, solutions business with a focus on broadcast- and professional-use products, have transferred to the new company.
In alignment with this, the provider of SNC toolbox mobile has changed from Sony Corporation to Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc. accordingly.
SNC toolbox mobile will continue to be provided in the same way following the change in provider.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。