SpeakLine lets your Mac talk to you!
Write some text, select a voice and your Mac reads it out loud.
Enjoy your words with funny voices or read texts in native languages.
• import TXT or RTF files
• export your texts as an AIFF audio or TXT file
• select between multiple system voices in different languages
• change the speed of the reading
• customize the UI with the Dark Mode or select from one of the fonts
• install more system voices via the System Preferences
*SpeakLine uses the preinstalled Apple System Voices. They are all licensed under the Apple Software License Agreements.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook: @pxlwaves
• updated for macOS Catalina 10.15
• support for new system fonts “SF Mono” and “New York” (only for macOS 10.15+)
Good, yet to be great
1. It's better to separate "Pause" and "Stop". If pause, start reading from where it was paused, and start from begining if it was stopped.
2. Scroll the text when reading, together with highlight
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。