SSH Proxy can help you turn any remote SSH server into a SOCKS / HTTPS proxy, intuitive and easy to use.
SSH Proxy is able to remember the SSH login password & private key passphrase and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Create HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4/4A and SOCKS5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Ability to share created proxy on LAN
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember SSH login password & private key passphrase in OS X Keychain automatically
- Whitelist, only sites on the list will be accessed through the proxy server, other sites will be connected directly
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Connecting through SOCKS5 / SOCKS4 / HTTPS proxy with authentication
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive and multi-factor authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
• SSH Proxy supports SSH-2 protocol, the vulnerable and obsoleted SSH-1 is not supported. Most modern servers and clients support SSH-2.
• You got to have a remote SSH server before downloading and using SSH Proxy, SSH Proxy does not provide you SSH service.
SSH Proxy support mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Added: SOCKS4 and SOCKS4A are now supported
2. Fixed: App stuck if blacklist or whitelist has thousands of records
3. Fixed: make initial data-exchange more responsive
4. Fixed: respect strict host key check setting
5. Improved: data exchange performance
6. Improved: penetrability for some firewalls that only open 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) ports
7. Other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.