The powerful plain text and source editor. Now free and open source.
The app that started the collaborative editing revolution is back. Write articles, code, notes or meeting minutes with friends – wherever they are. Ideal for extreme programming sessions.
SubEthaEdit kickstarted collaborative editing with its easy and immediate way to connect and edit. Just add your co-workers to the document and start typing. No complicated setup, browser or Internet required.
2003 Apple Design Award Winner.
• Extensible architecture for custom modes for your favorite language or format
• Regular expression search and replace
• Extensive support for converting and reading text-encodings
• Bracket matching
• Code folding
• Autocomplete based on your content
• Word counter, invisible characters
• Collaboration over the Internet or the local network
• Read-only mode for network documents
• Public and private network documents
Bug fixes and maintenance:
• Fixed performance issue that caused SubEthaEdit to get slower and more CPU intensive with every additional window
• Fixed an issue with the line number bar overlapping the text on scroll when line wrapping was turned off
• Fixed an issue where the initial character width value when turning on line wrap was wrong
• Fixed small memory leaks
• Fixed an issue with the command line install helper and case sensitive file systems
• Removed superfluous logging
• Markdown – improved the symbol navigation
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。