Get faster with science-backed training from TrainerRoad. Every indoor workout a rider completes using the TrainerRoad app is based on power and calibrated to their personal fitness level. Along with a vast library of structured workouts, cyclists get access to training plans that tell them exactly what to do to achieve their unique fitness and race goals. It’s power-based training in its most sophisticated and guided form.
What you get when you sign up for TrainerRoad:
• Live performance data that guides you while you train
• Access to a library of structured power-based workouts
• A Career page to track your progress & view critical ride data
• Science-backed training plans designed to help you achieve your specific cycling goals.
• All plans are custom created by Level I USAC certified coach Chad Timmerman
TrainerRoad memberships are $15/month or $129/year. Sign up now at www.trainerroad.com.
Equipment to Get Started Training with Power
TrainerRoad is compatible with the majority of trainers and training devices on the market. To get started training with power, riders can choose from one of three convenient training setups. To check if your equipment is compatible with TrainerRoad, visit the Equipment Checker at https://www.trainerroad.com/equipment-checker.
Have a question for us? We’re here to help!
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• iPhone: 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus
• iPad: Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
• iOS 8.0 or greater
• ANT+ requires a Wahoo ANT Key. Other ANT+ dongles will NOT work at this time. iPhone 5 or newer and iPad Mini, Air and newer also requires an Apple lighting to 30 pin adapter for the Wahoo ANT key.
- A few minor changes to the way devices are recognized and calibrated.
- Fixed issue where Tacx Flux 2 wouldn't pair over Bluetooth.
Great programmes, helped me a lot in crit racing. Keep up the good work!
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。