=== 100% Free - The Best Database Management GUI for ===
=== SQLite, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina databases ===
Valentina Studio brings you powerful, visual editors for your data including:
* Schema Editor (tree view and column view) - create and modify all schema objects of supported databases: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, ...
* Diagram Editor - design new diagrams or do reverse engineering, e.i explore existing databases visually.
* Data Editor - easily browse table records in the grid, modify records, an inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, ...
* Related Data Editor - easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, ...
* SQL Editor - with color syntax, auto-completion, recent and saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, ...
* Query Editor - build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks
* Server Admin - where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB related utilities, including: Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone, Reindex, ...
Valentina Studio uses iCloud to share bookmarks between your devices!
*** See also: Valentina Studio Pro ($199 only) ***
Get Valentina Studio Pro as an in-app purchase (pay only once) to get additional advanced pro-features such as:
* Report Editor - visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
* Form Editor - visual editor of Valentina Forms that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Forms can use all supported databases as the datasource.
* Data Editor - enables go to parent record function.
* Data Editor Layouts - save columns and their order as a named layout
* Data Editor Multiple Update - update few records at once.
* Data Transfer - copy data between different databases
* Diagram Editor - enables forward engineering - i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
* Dump Wizard - enables filter for tables to select them for a dump.
* Error Lookup - search for error description by its code.
* Keyboard Shortcuts - enables the ability to redefine the shortcuts and create own shortcut sets.
* Object Colors - enables marking objects with specific colors.
* Query Editor - enables the ability to copy the generated query.
* Schema Cache - save and reuse the schema cache.
* Schema Editor - copy one or few schema objects using drag&drop mechanism.
* Schema Editor - expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
* Schema Snapshot - save and load schema in structured format.
* Source Control - develop database using any VCS.
* SQLDiff - find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
* SQL Search - search of schema objects.
* SQL Editor - enables autocompletion for table aliases.
* SQL Editor - format SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - edit the result of SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - use bind parameters in SQL queries.
*** See also: Valentina Studio Single ($79.99 only) ***
[Form Editor] Startup script. You can define some script to be a startup, so when a Valentina Project is opened, this script will be executed automatically.
[Form Editor] Allowed executing forms as non-modal dialogs.
[Form Editor] Improved drawing images on Retina screen.
[SQL Editor][Pro] UNSAFE Commands. SQL Editor will warn you in case of the unsafe command. This is UPDATE or DELETE without WHERE clause, which can change the whole table.
[SQL Editor] Added RegEx style of auto-completion, option to choose between RegEx style and the old StartWith style was added to preferences.
[Schema Editor] Ability to add Bonjour services to the bookmarks.
[Schema Editor] Ability to add established connections to the bookmarks.
[Schema Editor] Added "Discover Localhost Servers" command to the bookmarks contextual menu to search for database servers running on the default ports.
[Form Editor] Allowed recursive imports of forms.
[Form Editor] Dialog to load an image now allows zooming in and out.
[Form Editor] Added 'editTriggers' property to TableView which allows redefining the default editing behavior (e.g. perform custom script on double-click on the cell).
[Script Editor] Added autocompletion for imports.
[Script Editor] Show code templates in scripts.
[Report Editor] Set the maximal editor layout zoom to 4x.
[Server Admin] Show full last query text in the tooltip.
[SQLite] Enabled SQLite FTS5 extension.
[Data Editor][Valentina] Fixed showing NULL BLOBs/Pictures.
[Data Editor] Fixed Slow vertical scrolling when a table contains a lot of fields.
[SQL Editor] Fixed undo after autocompletion.
[SSH] Fixed failed connection when password and then key file were defined for the SSH connection.
[Report Editor] Fixed export of SVG images to HTML when scaling is ON.
[Report Editor] Fixed rendering wrong pictures for empty/NULL field data.
[Schema Editor] Fixed crash on parsing view definitions starting with multiline comments.
[Schema Editor] Fixed updating PostgreSQL links properties.
it seems not yet support the retina screen
Retina was added in v6.0 at 15 Sept 2015.
it’s too useful
very useful software,thanks ,it’s solving mac cann’t be accet sql problem ,thanks very much
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。