Training platform for runners and coaches including personalized running paces. Unlike other running apps, VDOT O2 determines your proper training and race paces, based on the science and formulas of legendary coach Dr. Jack Daniels.
-”Dr. Jack Daniels has had a bigger influence on training-for-running than anyone. He might be considered the Albert Einstein of the sport." - Runner’s World Magazine
If you’re an athlete who runs to improve fitness or race times, VDOT O2 helps assess fitness and provide a safer and more productive training experience with individualized training paces.
• Create workouts, log and track your fitness improvements
• Custom training paces AUTOMATICALLY generated based on your current fitness level
• Import GPS data (currently compatible with Strava and Garmin Connect)
• Compete globally in VDOT Challenge Virtual Racing Series
• Work with your coach, communicate and adjust training
• Sync workouts/pace targets to Garmin for real-time guidance
If you’re a coach working with beginners, high school, college, elite or recreational runners, VDOT makes your life easier. Start managing your athletes: provide a better training experience, prescribe more effective training and help your athletes achieve their racing goals.
• Easily track your athletes’ weekly mileage
• Publish custom workouts with built-in paces to individuals or to your entire team in minutes
• Easily communicate and provide feedback on workouts with notifications
• Easily update training paces according to recent race results
• Save and apply favorite workouts and training templates
• Set up a VDOT Marketplace profile to market your coaching services
Science And Evidence-Based Training Method (VDOT).
VDOT is a measure of your current running fitness.
After examining the performances and measured VO2max and VO2 sub-max (running economy) of runners (spanning several decades) over a wide range of speeds and race distances, it was clear that runners of equal race times often did not have equal, or even near-equal VO2max values. It also became clear that running economy was as important as VO2max in evaluating performance.
VDOT values are associated with all endurance-race times (800-marathon), which is clearly an ideal way to compare performances over a variety of events and runners of a variety of performances.
Thousands of coaches, and millions of athletes worldwide have relied on VDOT, a proven training methodology popularized in Daniels’ Running Formula, and based on over 50-years of scientific research. Because the methodology is based on exercise science principles and human physiology, runners of all ages and both recreational and elite runners all benefit the same when it comes to improving running fitness.
- "If the best measure of good training techniques is staying power, then Jack Daniels has set the gold standard. I continue to employ his techniques years after meeting him in 1980." - Joan Benoit Samuelson
* Bug Fixes
开发者“The Run SMART Project, LLC”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
- The Run SMART Project, LLC
- 71.8 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- 需使用运行 macOS 11.0 或更高版本的系统并装有 Apple M1 芯片的 Mac。
- © The Run SMART Project, LLC.
- App 内购买项目
- Adaptive Training Subscription ¥83.00
- Marathon - 24 weeks ¥648.00
- Marathon - 18 weeks ¥518.00
- Marathon - 15 weeks ¥448.00
- Half Marathon - 18 weeks ¥518.00
- Half Marathon - 15 weeks ¥448.00
- Half Marathon - 12 weeks ¥348.00
- Base/Fitness - 8 weeks ¥283.00
- 10 Km - 12 weeks ¥348.00
- 3 Km - 12 weeks ¥348.00
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。