Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, PLUS complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Scan top headlines for must-read stories. Get fresh perspectives on the world from Post bloggers. Save articles for offline reading in My Post. Free to download, subscribers enjoy unlimited access.
• TOP HEADLINES: Quickly browse the always updating feed of today’s news and read each story in full.
• NEWS ALERTS: See images, headlines, and short excerpts of articles right in the expanded notification view.
• D.C. METRO NEWS: Learn what’s going on in the nation’s capitol with stories about D.C. and the surrounding metro area.
• LIVE: Follow along with our live blog coverage for up-to-the-minute updates on breaking news and events, and watch live events as they happen.
• BLOGS: Find out what The Post’s most insightful bloggers have to say about everything from politics to sports to pop culture.
• COMICS: Browse our library of comics, and dive into our extensive archive.
• OFFLINE READING: Save your favorite and must-read articles to “My Post” for easy access anytime.
• OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to the Washington Post Classic iPad app and The All-New Washington Post App, available on iPhone and iPad.
• PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
• AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
• FREE TRIAL: Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
• CA NOTICE OF COLLECTION: https://www.washingtonpost.com/privacy-policy/2011/11/18/gIQASIiaiN_story.html#CALIFORNIA
• DO NOT SELL MY INFO (CA Residents): https://www.washingtonpost.com/my-post/privacy-settings/
MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON POST
Experience The Washington Post in all forms. Check out our other apps: "Washington Post Select" for a magazine-style experience with stunning visuals that’s curated for the most important and interesting stories and “Washington Post Print Edition” for a digital replica of our print newspaper.
Enhanced support for our Elections 2020 coverage. Stay up to date with the latest news, voting information and more.
More coming soon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great user experience
The adds within the app are unexpectedly fewer. News focus on major events on a timely manner. The design of UI is easy to understand and use. Generally a pretty good news app.
Let sunshine highlight every corner of our world
We hold this truth to be self evidence that all man are created equal!!!
- The Washington Post Company
- 132.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 1996-2020 The Washington Post Company
- In-App Purchases
- All-Access Digital ¥68.00
- Premium Digital ¥98.00
- All-Access Digital ¥43.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.