xzTrainer is a Rubik's Cube timer app that aims at blindfolded solving enthusiasts. The app features computer-generated memorization for Rubik's Cube which can be used to solve the Rubik's Cube blindfolded by experienced cubers. xzTrainer is targeted at cubers who wish to elevate their execution stage of blindfolded solving to the next level.
- Time your execution without the frustration of a wrong memorization.
- You could also just do some blind without the memo showing up. The memo is still visible in the solve detail page.
- Support Speffz and Traditional letter scheme, as well as customize your own.
- Support all choices of buffer pieces and orientation.
- Option for common beginner blindfolded methods available for smarter cycle break. Currently supported methods are M2 Edges, Old Pochman Corners/Edges, basic 3-style, and Advanced M2 Edges and URF Orozco Corners. More methods (including the advanced ones) will be supported in future versions.
- Support customizing your own preference for cycle breaks.
Thanks for using xzTrainer and happy cubing!
- Added URF Orozco Corner
- Winter theme! Happy cubing in winter
- Fixed the issue where the scramble is not hidden in the first solve
- The previous session is now remembered when exiting the timer
- Methods with applicable buffer pieces now appear before the not applicable ones
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。