Capturas de pantalla
Top Buddhism App of 2017
- This is not a Mindfulness App for Meditation like so many others
- Be Calm, get into your Headspace, Chill. It is a good Simple Habit, but...
- This app goes beyond, and deeper, to what Buddha called:
"Other matters, profound, hard to see, hard to understand, peaceful, excellent, beyond mere thought, subtle, to be understood only by the wise... about which those who would praise me would rightly speak"
(Brahmajala Sutta 1)
- Are you ready for the Journey?
- Discover and Share the Teachings of the Buddha
- Meditate on a Buddhist Quote of the Day
- Explore Devotional Scriptures: Dhammapada, Nikaya, Udana, Sutras / Suttas, and more
- Get Daily Quotes from all traditions: Zen, Mahayana, Theravada, Tantric, and more
- Understand Karma, Mara, Samsara, Nirvana, the Four Noble Truths the Eightfold Path, and more.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all existing content and new content added daily during the duration of the subscription.
- The following prices are for the USA. For other countries, prices are the equivalent to these USA prices as per Apple's 'App Store Pricing Matrix'.
- Weekly subscriptions include a 3-day free trial and cost $7.99 per week after the end of the free trial.
- Monthly subscriptions cost $29.99 per month.
- Yearly subscriptions cost $116.99 per year, equivalent to $9.75 per month.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Unused portions of a free-trial period are forfeited upon subscription purchase.
-General bug fixes
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Te empiezan a cobrar al minuto de usarla
No te dejan probarla cuando ya te ofrecen un free trial que, si aceptas, te da tres días gratis y en adelante te empieza a facturar. Se les nota demasiado el hambre.
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Dear fellow Buddhist, we are very sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience. Indeed, the free trial is limited and leads to a paid subscription. If you have further issues or feedback, please contact us at buddhism [at] dailyltd.com and we will do our best to help. Best, Buddha Quotes App Team
- Publicista Servicos Corporativos Ltda EPP
- 55.7 MB
Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © 2017-2018 Publicista
- Compras dentro de la app
- Buddhism Unlimited $ 23.900,00
- Buddhism Unlimited $ 87.900,00
- Buddhism Unlimited: Best Value $ 344.900,00
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.