Capturas de pantalla
Allows the user to collect data on the mobile device using a form created with Epi Info 7 on a desktop PC. Features include:
• Importing a collection form via the device’s native email app
• Opening saved forms
• Entering new records to be stored on the device
• Recalling and updating or deleting existing records
• Packaging and encrypting local datasets for import to PC Epi Info 7 projects
Allows the user to read and analyze locally-stored datasets. Features include:
• Storing comma-delimited tables to the local Epi Info SQLite table via email
• Frequency analysis
• 2x2 or MxN tables and associated statistics
• Means and associated statistics
• Deleting local SQLite tables from the device
StatCalc statistical calculators have long been a feature of CDC's Epi Info desktop software. Each calculator has been adapted for iOS and is included in this app. The app controls and facilitates user inputs by taking advantage of the iPad's touchscreen interface and using input devices such as sliders and steppers.
Included calculators are:
• 2x2xn calculator with associated confidence intervals and statistical tests
• Pair-matched case control 2x2 calculator with associated confidence intervals and statistical tests
• Chi-square calculator for trend detection
• Binomial calculator for determining the probability of an observed proportion
• Poisson calculator for determining the probability of an observed number of successes
• Sample size calculators:
• For unmatched case-control studies
• For cohort studies
• For population surveys
VHF Contact Tracing
Allows the user to load a dataset of contacts of Viral Hemorrhagic Fever cases, select records from that dataset, enter follow-up information for a record, transmit the follow-up information to a master database via SMS, and save the follow-up information to the local data table.
Limitation of Liability:
The materials embodied in the Epi Info™ Mobile Application are "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the United States (U.S.) Government be liable to the user or to anyone else for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, loss of profit, loss of use, savings or revenue, loss of data or the claims of third parties, whether or not CDC or the U.S. Government has been advised of the possibility of such loss, however caused and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the possession, use or performance of this software.
CDC does not collect any user information, personal or otherwise, when you use this mobile application.
•Thank you for using Epi Info. Please note that the Main Menu Screen features a link to a tutorial on using the app.
•Added Group variable creation to Analysis.
•Added Groups to Exposure Variables in Tables Analysis.
•Enlarged drop-down lists in Analysis UI.
Valoraciones y reseñas
No funciona en ios 13
La aplicación se cierra cuando se da summary en statcal en ios 13.
epi info para mac
deberian crearla para trabajar desde mi pc, mi macbook air, por que no todos los datos los puedo manejar desde mi ipad, mchas gracias
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 31.9 MB
Requiere iOS 9.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.