Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
RPN-70 SD is a complete simulation of the financial hand-held calculator HP-70 from 1974. It handles loan amortization, saving plans, depreciation, and much more with ease.
What users said:
"Looks good, all functions you need. Love it!"
"This is a beautiful emulation of a very rare HP financial calculator from 1974. Works just like the original but better! Faster, more accurate, with 10 more storage registers, and a popup window lets you see the contents of each stack, financial and storage register. Provides TVM4 functionality for compound interest as well as accumulated simple interest. A true work of art!"
• Photo-realistic look based on an existing device
• Animated keys with click sound (adjustable volume)
• All functions and operations of the HP-70 fully implemented
• Correct wrong number entries by swiping across the display
• Cut/copy/paste of display value
• Double-tap display to view the stack and memory registers
• Visual indicators keep track of input parameters entered
• 10 non-volatile memory registers (not available in original HP-70)
The HP-70 was discontinued after just one year. It is one of the rarest calculators, hard to find in any condition.
RPN-70 SD is a faithful simulation of a vintage HP-70 calculator, as has been verified against a real device using the examples in the Applications Cookbook section of the HP-70 manual. In certain cases, what may appear like a bug of the app is actually an idiosyncrasy of the HP-70.
IMPORTANT: The HP-70 requires exactly three input parameters from the top-row keys, at least one of them being either "n" or "i". In other words, you can't use PMT, PV, and FV as input parameters simultaneously.
A version for the iPhone named "RPN-70 HD" is also available.
Short manual and sample calculations on the website: www.cuveesoft.ch
• Key flashing may be turned off and on:
- Store 19390101 in R1 to turn off
- Recall 19390101 from R1 to turn on
(Hewlett-Packard Company was founded an Jan 1, 1939)
• Using scientific notation could crash the app in some regions, e.g. Australia, Sweden, Slovenia.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.