7 Minute Fit Workout uses the popular 7-minute scientific workout described in the American College of Sports Medicine's Health and Fitness Journal and highlighted in The New York Times.
This app guides you through 12 high-intensity exercises with voice cues, animated illustrations, and a timer.
This workout is perfect for people who don't have a lot of time to work out, but want to get or stay fit.
You can do this workout anywhere using only your body weight, a chair, and a wall.
This app was created by Lucius Kwok and Agnes Chan. Made in NYC.
• Voice cues and vibrations that guide you through each 30-second exercise and 10-, 12-, or 15-second rest interval.
• Three-second countdown to each exercise and rest.
• Animated illustrations show you the current exercise.
• Image of the next exercise during the rest interval so you can prepare.
• Pause, rewind, or fast-forward if you get interrupted or need to change things up.
• Customize the number of circuits and the length of rest periods.
• Keeps a record of your workout history.
• Splits the side plank interval so that you get 15 seconds for each side.
• Supports Bluetooth heart rate monitors.
Legal Disclaimer: This app and any information given by it or by Felt Tip Inc are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
Fixed bug with rest time and repetitions. Updated the More Apps button.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.