Caxton pioneered the use of online platforms and currency cards to offer customers simpler, quicker and safer ways of controlling their travel money. A Caxton Account allows customers real-time management of multiple currencies, with free international ATM usage and the ability to buy at bank beating exchange rates.
With the Caxton App you can manage your Caxton Currency Card or your Caxton Red Account wherever you are. Now you can take control of your overseas spending with great rates and no overseas transaction charges or ATM fees*.
Apply for either account directly through the app today or login with your existing details.
Wherever you are, the Caxton App enables you to:
• Load 15 different currencies including GBP, EUR & USD, while on the go
• Temporarily block your card should you lose it**
• View the PIN for any of your Caxton cards
• View your available currency balances on any of your Caxton Cards
• Switch one currency for another in real time
• Manage additional cards on the same account
• View your transaction history and manage your spending
• Order your multi-currency Caxton Card and get it delivered in 3 to 5 working days
With your Caxton Account you have access to a wide range of other benefits, such as Caxton Plus which offers comprehensive travel insurance cover, cash for delivery to your home before you travel and the Caxton Travel Savings Plan, the easy way to start saving for your next holiday! Visit Caxtonfx.com to find out more. And if you need help, Caxton’s UK based customer support team are at the end of the phone.
*Caxton doesn’t charge for ATM use, however some ATMs or shops may apply their own charges.
**To unblock your card, contact Caxton support
Download the app now to start managing your travel money needs in real time, wherever you are.
You can now manage your debit cards and personal details in the app. You can also order additional cards, you can give an additional card to a family member or a friend. You can also take an additional card out in your name to have as a backup card, in case of emergencies.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.