Go>Sign Mobile for iOS gives users the ability to securely authorise and approve the signing of documents or transactions. Business applications can trigger the signing process and users can authorise this remotely from their mobile device using two-factor authentication.
• Assist in achieving EU eIDAS Qualified Remote Signing (TS 419 241 level 2 Sole Control) for server side signing
• Automatically load authorisation requests to notify users
• Cryptographically protected authorisation file that holds the signature activation data
• Authenticate using Touch ID or device PIN to access authorisation key
• Works with any server-side signing process
• Intuitive and easy to use for non-technical users
• Allow users to approve pending authorisation requests quickly and remotely
• Allow organisations to connect with their own hosted servers
• Generation of authorisation key using Elliptic Curve algorithm
• Keys stored in secure enclave of mobile device and locked with Touch ID or device PIN
• AES 256-bit encryption over TLS/SSL
• Touch ID or device PIN for unlocking access to the secure enclave
• Signing evidence embedded inside the digitally signed authorisation response
• Bug fixes and improvements.
- Ascertia Limited
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Ascertia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.