Google Play Movies & TV syncs movies and TV shows from your Google Play account so that you can watch them on an iOS device, on any HDTV using Chromecast or on Apple TV using AirPlay. In-app purchase is not supported, so sign in to Google Play online.
Open Google Play Movies & TV, then search for movies and shows and manage your wishlist and library. Download and watch from anywhere, even when not connected.
When you sign up for Google Play Family Library, you and up to 5 family members can share movies, TV shows and more across devices.
Microphone needed to receive a sign-in code from a nearby living room device when using the ‘Enable TV-viewing’ functionality.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Google LLC
- 84.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.