myCME, the fastest growing online source of continuing medical education for healthcare professionals, is available in a free app for phone and tablet.
myCME provides certified/accredited education from a variety of pre-eminent institutions designed to meet the needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Clinicians turn to us to get the CME/CE they need, when they need it, all designed to be clinically relevant to their practice.
With the myCME app you can:
• Choose from relevant activities tailored to your profession and specialty
• Conveniently pick up an activity where you left off
• View your progress within an activity
• Easily navigate through activities and claim credit straight from your app
• Upload and store ALL of your CME/CE certificates from any source in one place
• Enjoy 24/7 access to all of your certificates. Easily email your certificates straight from your app
• Set personalized goals and let the myCME app track your progress for you
• Purchase courses from the myCME Marketplace without leaving the app
If you have any questions about myCME or experience any technical problems while using the app, please email email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Haymarket Media Inc
- 49.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020, Haymarket Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pharmacology CE Update for NPs (April 2015) 27,99 €
- Pharmacology CE Update for NPs (March 2015) 27,99 €
- Pharmacology CE Update for NPs (February 2015) 27,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.