Browse travel options in 35 countries (with more to come!) with one simple search. Join the more than 30 million customers from around the world who've already taken the Omio journey!
The Omio app: Your pocket travel companion.
• One app to get you there - Hassle-free ticketing so you can reach your destination, your way.
• Skip the line - Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past.
• Book on the go - On-the-go booking so you can spend more time getting excited about your trip!
• Transport partners you believe in - More than 800 trusted transport partners you can count on to get you where you're going.
• Explore the continent and beyond: Travel seamlessly to thousands of destinations, from bustling cities in the United States to quaint towns in the European countryside and, even, Canada’s great outdoors.
• Exclusive Offers - Exclusive offers you can't find anywhere else.
SUPPORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
• Security. Privacy. Trust - Your privacy is important to us. All payments are secure (Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, Alipay, credit cards, etc.).
• Local response. International support - A customer service team that speaks your language, no matter where you are.
• Discount cards accepted - Save even more on your trip by using your bus or train discount card.
• Live trip updates and platform info - Get live updates on the status of your SNCF and Italo train as well as trains in Great Britain and National Express buses plus important platform info for SNCF trains.
Our ever-expanding selection of partners includes most transportation companies in Europe, the U.S. and Canada!
• Trains: National Rail, LNER, Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Eurostar, Italo NTV, NS International, Renfe, SBB, SNCB, SNCF, Scotrail, Thalys, Trenitalia, Via Rail
• Buses: ALSA, BlaBlaBus, Eurolines, Flixbus, Go Buses, National Express, Ourbus, Redcoach, Rede Expressos, RegioJet
• Flights: Air Canada, Alaska, American, Delta, easyJet, Eurowings, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue Airways, Porter Airlines, Ryanair, Spirit, United, Vueling, WestJet, Wizz Air
How can we help? help.goeuro.com
Need to change, cancel or alter your plans?
Our customer service team are always only a call or an email away.
At Omio, we want you to stay safe, that’s why we’re doing what we can to help you stay informed.
We are amending our Travel Disruptions page daily with up-to-date info on travel provider policies and how to travel (if essential) safely during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Find the link in the "Your Bookings" section of the app.
Our Customer Service Team is currently experiencing exceptionally high call volumes, so we kindly ask you to contact us via our Help Centre.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The perfect app for organizing your trips!!!
- GoEuro Corp.
- 126.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.