Official information of public transport bus services for the city of Nicosia.
OSEL Buses is the official application of the Transportation Organisation of Nicosia District (OSEL). It provides information regarding the operations and scheduling of the transit buses of OSEL for the urban area of Nicosia.
Through an easy-to-use graphical interface powered by Geomatic Maps™, the user can easily search and review stop information, route information and time tables.
Having precalculated the arriving times of the buses in each stop, based on time tables of OSEL, the application provides you with the ability to better organize your transports around the city, saving valuable time for your day to day activities.
Moreover using location services, the application is able to calculate the nearest stops and list them along with the arriving times of the buses close to arrive. A handy feature for the ones already en route!
• Show arriving buses in nearest stops.
• Search for a stop by name or by code.
• Search for a route by name or by code.
• Show stop information on map
◦ Passing routes
• Show route information on map
◦ Stop sequence
◦ Stoptimes for selected dates
◦ Show information for all available route patterns
• Maintain favourites lists for stops and routes
• News and announcements from OSEL
• Multilingual (Greek/English)
• Dark and light base maps
• Configurable time range for arriving buses query in stop information
Scheduling information used by the application, although updated frequently, is static and is not coming from a real-time data service. Arriving buses are estimated based on this information, hence unexpected delays or disruptions of the time table cannot be dealt in an effective manner causing the application to produce erroneous predictions. With the implementation of I.T.S. project, real-time data will become available. As soon as this service is published from OSEL, there will be an update to incorporate it into the application towards producing accurate real-time estimations of arrival times. In order for the application to run full-featured, mobile data and location services must be enabled.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Timeschedules and transit network data have been updated according to current data from OSEL.
- Cyprus base map has been update to latest version.
- Map tiles are now served from Geomatic CDN.
- The data queries are now send to the new Geomatic Web API.
- Added support for iOS 10.x devices.
- Various improvements have been introduced across the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Καλή εφαρμογή αλλά δεν είναι προσβάσιμη Σε χρήστες με οπτική αναπηρία οι οποίοι χρησιμοποιούν το screen reader (VoiceOver).
Would not recommend
The busses are never on time, either they come too early or too late. 1/10 times they will come exactly on time. I don't know if it's the bus drivers or the coordinators problem. The app on the other hand, updates every few days, it's getting so annoying because when it updates, it deletes all of your previous settings and you have to reset again. Imagine doing that every few days. Would not recommend!! If you don't want to get angry or annoyed AND ACTUALLY be on time, go walking.
Μη έμπιστη εφαρμογή
Αυτή η εφαρμογή δεν έχει τα σωστά ωράρια για τα λεωφορεία της οσελ.
The developer, Geomatic Technologies, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- T.C. Geomatic Ltd
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 T.C. Geomatic Ltd.