Ever wondered where or how you spend your money? We break down your card spend into categories to make it easier to see where and when you’ve spent your money over time. If you’ve forgotten your PIN, our ‘View PIN’ function allows you to securely view your card PIN within the app. New ‘Card Freeze’ and ‘Card Controls’ features allow you to personalise your Santander credit card the way you want to. ‘Card Freeze’ allows you to temporarily freeze your card, providing you with peace of mind if you’ve misplaced it. ‘Card Controls’ allow you to disable specific transaction types including contactless, international, online and gambling transactions.
With Santander Wallet you can:
• View your card PIN(s).
• Temporarily freeze or unfreeze your card if misplaced.
• Disable certain transaction types including contactless payments.
• See your card spend every month broken down into categories.
• Compare your month-on-month activity and see your spend over the year.
• See your total spend on all major brands.
How to log on:
You’ll need to make sure that we know your current UK mobile number, so that we can send you One Time Passcodes. Once that’s done, it takes just a few minutes to get started.
• Open the app and enter your Online Banking log on details.
• We’ll send you a One Time Passcode (OTP) by text message.
• Enter the code into the app and we’ll register your device.
• We’ll then ask if you want to set up Touch ID or Face ID to log on.
And that’s it, you’re in.
You can log on to Wallet using Touch ID or Face ID once you’ve successfully logged on and used the app at least once.
Please note that this app is designed to give you information and insights into your card spend only, so won’t show you details of any fees and charges for your account. You can see these kind of account details in Online or Mobile Banking.
• Never share a One Time Passcode (OTP) with another person. Not even a Santander employee.
• Never download software or let anyone log on to your computer or other devices remotely following or during a cold call.
• Never enter your Online Banking or bank card details after clicking on a link in an email or text message.
Our ‘Card Freeze’ and ‘Card Controls’ features are currently only available to Santander credit card customers. If you think your card has been lost or stolen, please call our Customer Services team as soon as possible.
All interest and Retailer Offer rates in our app store images are for visual purposes only and may not be indicative of our actual rates.
(English language only)
Please make sure you have the latest Apple software on your phone so that our app runs smoothly. Your device will need to be running iOS version 9.0 or above in order to use this app. If you are unable to update to this version, please log on to Santander Online Banking to access your accounts.
Apple, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
Mislaid your Santander credit card? You can now temporarily freeze and unfreeze your card providing you with peace of mind if you’ve misplaced it. You can also disable specific card transaction types including contactless, international, online and gambling.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.