Feed your curiosity and expand your world with TED Talks.
Explore more than 3,000 free videos and learn from the world's most remarkable people. Search by any mood or topic, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology.
Features on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch:
・Browse the TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages
・Discover inspiring, funny, or jaw-dropping talks and curated playlists
・Sign in to your TED profile to sync saved talks across devices
・Play videos on your device or send to your home entertainment system via AirPlay or Chromecast
・Let us build you a custom playlist - tailored to fit your ideal timeframe
・Download talks to watch offline
・Bookmark talks to watch later
Download the TED app to stay curious, informed, and inspired.
It's summer at TED HQ. The weather is fantastic — unless you are our iOS developer, who hates humidity and prefers it to be consistently 68 degrees. So particular, that one.
Anyway . . .
This release is a mix of improving existing features and preparing for some exciting new things coming later this year.
- We fixed a few issues with downloaded talk videos, so the playback is more reliable.
- Our video and audio player are becoming the best of friends — at least under the hood. They now share a lot of the same internal components. Why does this matter? We asked our frosty iOS developer, and he said, "The code for each player was pretty much the same. The less code for me to manage, the better. And hopefully that leads to fewer bugs as well!"
- There is a new release of iOS coming in the future. We did a bit of cleanup behind the scenes to prepare for that.
- There were a few issues with playlists not displaying properly in the video player. Those should be ironed out now.
- For our most eagle-eyed users: we updated the font style and iconography on the My TED screen.
We hope you enjoy the new release. If you run into any issues or have general feedback on our app, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ps. We don't prompt you for a review in the app because we don't want to take away from your time with our speakers. However, if you are enjoying TED for iOS, please take a moment to rate and review us on the App Store. It really helps us out!
- TED Conferences
- 56 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 TED Conferences, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.