Tel OnTheGo is a new mobile application offered by CYTA which allows customers to use their fixed telephone number via their iPhone or iPad to make and receive voice or video calls using their fixed number.
If you have a telephony service with Cyta (Home, Small Business and Business Telephony) you can enable at an extra 2€ per month the Telephony OntheGo service via the Cyta website or by calling us at the call centre.
Download the Tel OnTheGo application, set-up your username and password and start making and receiving calls or chatting from anywhere in the world using your fixed number and enjoy local rates whether in Cyprus or abroad.
Tel OnTheGo is designed to provide a High Audio and Video Quality service and allows you to make and receive free and inexpensive secured phone calls over the Internet. All calls are treated as local Cyrpus calls even if the call is made from abroad. It requires an Internet connection or a 3G/4G network.
- Easy to configure
- Flexible Codec selection and prioritization
- Authentication Username
- Dial plan
- Selectable ringtone
- Customizable tab bar
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G;
- SIP URI Dialing support
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Bluetooth / Wired Headset) / Mute
- Access to the native/network contact list
- Favorites / Speed Dial
- Call History / Contact management
- Hold / Resume / Redial
- In-call contact picture
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband)
- Blocked Numbers List
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time)
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS)
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES
For support, contact us at 8004000 (Business Customers) or 80000197 (Home Customers)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
General stability improvements while making audio and video calls
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, Cyta, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cyprus Telecommunications Authority
- 45.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Cyta 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.