** Live Photo Support **
- To save Live Photos from the share menu, choose Save To Photos > Save Live Photo.
- Live Photos can be used as animating lock screens, home screens or as Apple Watch faces.
- Choose a Live Photo as your device's home or lock screen in iOS Settings > Wallpaper.
- Use a Live Photo as an Apple Watch face by sharing it via the Photos app.
- To make life easier, you can now select from two new canvas aspect ratio presets: 'Device Wallpaper' and 'Apple Watch Face'.
** Challenges **
- Our regular editing challenges can now be accessed from inside the app instead of on our website.
- Tap the challenge cup above the home feed to browse challenges, get images and read entry details.
We love our users! We constantly listen and respond to your feedback, and we're working hard to add more of the features you're requesting. You are helping us improve and evolve Werble into something even more powerful, and we love to hear from you!
When using the app, shake your device to talk to us, share ideas, report problems or ask questions. Alternatively we’d love to hear from you on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram - follow us at @werbleapp. Hashtag #werble to get your work seen, and for the possibility of being featured on our socials and in-app.
Happy Werbling! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Do not pay to this app !!! I pay 7.99€ to download some extra effects , of course just take my money and nothing !!! Thief’s!!!
Developer Response ,
💜Thank you for getting in touch with us directly. We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you, and to show you how you can verify what charges have been made (if any) and how to initiate refunds if you wish.
Firstly let me say that Werble is a free download, and effects that are said to be free or do not list a price (i.e. 'GET') are most definitely free. Whilst we do offer paid content, it requires your explicit consent to buy. Apple iTunes hosts and delivers our content, and it is not possible to charge you without your actual confirmation (through your Apple ID / Touch ID / Face ID). This is enforced by Apple who actually process our payments.
If you have only downloaded free content, then we suspect that the charges you refer to are may be from another app or purchase. Please be aware that Apple often delays charges to batch them for efficiency. This means that charges can often occur many days after you made the related purchase. From time to time we get a complaint like this, and 100% of the time so far it is due to another purchase that preceded your download of Werble being charged around the time of the download and leading to the confusion.
You should have received, or will receive, an itemised receipt from Apple via email (you receive these for absolutely all charges on iOS). These receipts detail exactly what you are being charged for, and furthermore allow you to initiate a no-questions-asked refund by clicking on 'Report a Problem' inside the email.
You can also verify all recent transactions by viewing your iTunes purchase history:
- Open iTunes on a desktop computer
- Go to Account : View My Account
- Scroll to 'Purchase History' and click See All
- You can see itemised lists of all iOS purchases along with any associated charges.
- A 'Report a Problem' button allows you to initiate any refunds here
- Please see this link for further details: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204088
We would urge you to check your purchase history, identify what any charges are for, and then initiate any refunds if you wish. As you will see, everything is transparent as far as what you are being charged for, and you are in complete control. We are not out to deceive anyone - it would be a fantastically bad idea given how important our users are to us! 😔
We hope that we have helped you. Do let us know if the issue has been resolved, or get in touch if you need further help (just shake the device and send us a quick message 😊). Your Werble Team
- Horsie in the Hedge Limited
- 226.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Horsie in the Hedge LLP
- In-App Purchases
- Toon Blasts
- Flutter Hearts
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.