A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player.
The game takes the shape of a narrative investigation: you have to search the phone’s text messages, pictures and applications, in order to learn about its former owner. Through this phone, you uncover Sam’s life, friends, family and relationships, until the evening when they turn 18 and mysteriously disappear.
- An immersive and intuitive way of introducing the narrative through a fake smartphone interface.
- A game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction by letting players act as themselves. The game asks a simple question: if you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
- A relatable story that helps build empathy with the characters, allowing to explore difficult topics.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We have a new appreciation for great storytelling. As you read through texts and emails on a found phone, you’re not just solving a mystery. You’re hearing its owner’s most personal conversations and secrets. The journey this teenager takes—and the game’s fearless handling of sensitive topics—moved us and stuck with us.
- Plug In Digital
- 192.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Accidental Queens
- 49,00 Kč
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.