"Simply remarkable, […] you’re nuts if you don’t try Apollo." - John Gruber, Daring Fireball
"The best Reddit app for iOS" - The Sweet Setup
"Apollo is the best Reddit client I have ever used. Period." - iMore
"Apollo makes the wild world of Reddit more accessible than ever before, and it may just be the best designed social feed app I've ever used." - MacStories
"Apollo is the only Reddit app you need." - TechCrunch
"Beautiful, modern, and fast." - MacRumors
Apollo is a beautiful Reddit app built for fast navigation with an incredibly powerful set of features. Thanks to features like the Jump Bar, fully customizable gestures, and a super-charged Media Viewer, browsing Reddit has never been this amazing.
It's created specifically with iOS design guidelines in mind, so it fits right at home on your device, and with input from thousands of Redditors helping sculpt and perfect it over several years before launching:
- Jump Bar, for super-fast hopping between subreddits
- Super-charged Media Viewer for an amazing experience viewing images, GIFs, videos, albums , and more from a variety of sources.
- Tabbed interface for easy navigating
- Incredibly powerful Markdown composer for writing comments and posts
- Full inline Imgur uploading, both images and albums
- Large or compact posts depending on your preference
- Dark mode (can be automatic)
- Fully customizable gestures
- Safari View Controller for browsing articles and links
- Inline previews of media in comments
- 3D Touch support
- Beautifully organized Inbox
- Filtering and blocking
- Face ID / Touch ID / Passcode lock
- Moderator features
- Tons of settings to tweak
- GIF scrubbing to go backward and forward in time
- Multiple accounts
- Powerful search
- Full Markdown rendering
- Unobtrusive Volume Indicator
As well as much, much more and it's constantly evolving. If you have anything you'd specifically like to see, come to the ApolloApp subreddit and we'd love to hear it!
Apollo is an unofficial app, and side effects may include an incredible browsing experience.
As the winter season draws to a close it's time to harvest our winter crops, turning some annoying bugs into some delightful tweaks and features as a result. \o/
I'm pullin' a big turnip out of the ground, and this turnip's name is Apollo 1.10.8. That's one juicy turnip right there. Inside the turnip is delicious, flavorful changelog:
- It's not an Apollo update without some custom new home screen icons. :) This update we have three new ones, the first two being Apollo Ultra monthly icons for last month and this month. The first is a gorgeous icon by Gleptech called 'Sasageyo', picturing a cute (potentially monstrous?) depiction of our friend peering out. The second is a terrific, sleuthy detective version of Apollo by Matthew Skiles, and lastly we have an awesome community icon pack icon called 'Floaty Boy', showing a very cute and minimally metallic floating rendition of the icon!
- 'New User Highlightenator' is a new feature suggested by users to help spot potential misinformation or suspicious users by optionally highlighting new accounts that are less than one month old (it adds a little icon with their age by the comment or post). The vast majority of Reddit newcomers are awesome, but sometimes users create a bunch of new accounts to try to brigade a subreddit with a silly opinion, and it's nice to be able to instantly see, "Hey, this account is 4 hours old and came right to this subreddit saying some silly things. Little suspicious, you are" rather than having to look up each account manually. Let Apollo do the heavy lifting!
- If you're linked to a specific comment (direct link or by tapping on your inbox, for instance) and that linked comment has parent comments above it, you can now long-press any of the parent comments to view any additional replies to those parent comments in addition to your own
- When signing in Apollo will now alert you if your thumbnails are disabled (sometimes this Reddit setting gets disabled for one reason or another, and it can cause the posts feed to look a little blank)
- If a comment is in a foreign language from what your iOS device is set to, when long-pressing the option to translate that comment will now be at the top
- Rewrote some areas of Apollo's home screen widgets to fix some bugs and make things faster so now they should run smoother for everyone
- If a subreddit can't be accessed it'll now state the reason (private subreddit, etc.)
- Fixed bug where when tapping "load more comments" could duplicate infinitely
- When saving images/GIFs/videos Apollo now uses the title of the post (if available) as the file name
- Fixed an issue where VoiceOver wouldn't read the account username if 'Always Show Usernames' was enabled
- Identified a bug where for some users Apollo could take up more storage space than intended, if you find this to be the case just go to Apollo > Settings tab > General > Clear Cache and it will walk you through tidying things up nicely
- Fixed bug where an error could occur when trying to gift an award
- Improved detection for when a thread of comments has been deleted by a moderator, will now auto-collapse properly and label it
- Improved detection for 'Auto-Collapse Auto Moderator Stickies' setting for subreddits that have a big ol' wall of text stickied to every thread
- Fixed bug where lists with multiple levels of indentation wouldn't show further indentation after first level
- Fixed bug where scrolling when composing a crosspost could get messed up
- Fixed bug where trying to open an image or GIF in Safari could cause a crash
- Fixed bug where when dragging your finger sometimes Apollo would tap to collapse
- Added some new 'text faces' to Apollo's comment/post composer
- Performance improvements in general, should have smaller memory footprint overall
Oops, ran out of text. For the full changelog see the r/ApolloApp subreddit!
Thanks as always for the support everyone, I'll continue to work hard to make Apollo even greater!
Hodnocení a recenze
Best reddit client there is!
I can't even use the stock Reddit app now since this is so good! The swipe gestures, design, media viewer and everything really is top-notch. One thing that's lacking is crosspost support, but that's supposed to come in the 1.9 update IIRC.
As a TestFlight beta tester, the app is very regurarly updated and each update brings something new. The dev listens to feedback which is really nice too.
This app is just so much better then the official app. I would even say it could compete with the web version of reddit. I haven’t found a single feature missing from the desktop version.
Very good job!
The perfect Reddit app
Reddit app I immediately fell in love with. It is built with the most fundamental aspects of Reddit in mind and filled with awesome features and enhancement. The modest £2-ish in-app purchase expands the feature list even further.
Ochrana soukromí v aplikaci
Vývojář „Christian Selig“ uvedl, že součástí opatření na ochranu soukromí v této aplikaci může být zpracování dat níže popsanými způsoby. Další informace najdete v zásadách ochrany osobních údajů poskytnutých vývojářem.
Údaje nespojené s vámi
Následující údaje mohou být shromažďovány ale ne propojeny s vaší identitou:
- Údaje o použití
Postupy v oblasti ochrany osobních údajů se mohou lišit, například v závislosti na funkcích, které používáte, nebo na vašem věku. Další informace
- Christian Selig
- 98.7 MB
- Je požadován iOS 12.1 nebo novější.
- Je požadován iPadOS 12.1 nebo novější.
- iPod touch
- Je požadován iOS 12.1 nebo novější.
- Vyžaduje se macOS 11.0 nebo novější a Mac s procesorem Apple M1.
- 17+ Občasný/mírný výskyt témat pro dospělé a sexuálních narážek Občasný/mírný výskyt lékařských informací Neomezený přístup na web Občasný/mírný výskyt sexuálního obsahu či nahoty Občasný/mírný výskyt vulgárních výrazů či humoru Občasný/mírný výskyt animovaného násilí či násilí ve stylu fantasy Občasný/mírný výskyt hororových a strašidelných motivů Občasný/mírný výskyt konzumace či odkazů na alkohol, tabák nebo drogy Občasný/mírný výskyt realistického násilí
- © Christian Selig 2021
- Nákupy v aplikaci
- Apollo Ultra Monthly 29,00 Kč
- Apollo Pro 129,00 Kč
- Nice Tip 25,00 Kč
Se zapnutým Rodinným sdílením bude moci tuto aplikaci používat až šest členů rodiny.