Argus is an app that uses machine learning to recognize common objects and scenes. It tells you what it sees and where you are.
Argus has the following features:
- Real-time object and scene detection
- It says what it sees out loud
- Designed for users with disability
- No Wi-Fi or cellular data required
- Recognizes up to 1,000 categories of common object
- Detects up to 205 scenes
- Uses Core ML for optimum efficiency
1. This app uses Inceptionv3 and Places205-GoogLeNet models.
2. Argus should not be used as a substitute for other products or services, especially those used as safety measures.
- Improved UI with text displaying recognized objects
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.