BloodPressureMD allows to record, store, chart, and analyze your blood pressure measurements: Systolic, Diastolic, Pulse, Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure. This easy-to-use macOS App allows you to chart your blood pressure parameters over time and monitor your improvements. It is important that you "Know Your Numbers", to avoid being surprised with high blood pressure (Hypertension).
BloodPressureMD is a perfect solution for individuals who are interested in awareness, management and analysis of their blood pressure over time.
Professional medical doctors can benefit by using this simple App to track the improvements made by their patients, as well as to standardized the transfer of BP data between doctors and patients. All the reports, screens and charts can be exported as BMP, JPG, PNG or PDF formats and data as CSV files.
To classify and analyze your BP measurements, this macOS App uses Guidelines harmonized from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Mayo Clinic, and the American Heart Association.
This macOS App is easy to use, extremely fast, and highly accurate.
• Record your blood pressure (BP) measurements data:
Date, Time, Systolic, Diastolic, Pulse, and Comments
• The App computes the Mean Arterial Pressure and the Pulse Pressure
• Store your BP data on your computer
• Add, delete or modify any entry of your BP data
• BP data is displayed in table-view format, simply double-click to modify
• Date and Time entries don't have to be keyed-in, if you use current date and time
• BP data files can be stored for all family members
• For professional medical doctors or cardiologists, BP data files can be stored for multiple patients
• Displays systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and pulse (heart beat) charts
• Displays mean arterial pressure, and pulse pressure charts
• Displays BP Tracking log with your BP data and are classified by the Guidelines
• Displays a blank BP Tracking log for printing and tracking your BP data manually
• Displays your Blood Pressure Statistics
• Displays the Guidelines
• All screens, charts, logs, and the Guidelines can be copied, printed and exported as BMP, JPG, PNG or PDF formats
• BP data files are saved in CSV format
Typographical errors (yyyy) and changes in the UserGuide.
- Mario Perez-Wilson Inc
- 6.2 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Mario Perez-Wilson, Inc.
- 249,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.