Measure distances, surfaces and draw your plans in seconds with CamToPlan! Horizontally and vertically! Export your data in PDF, PNG or DXF and manage your folders!
CamToPlan is revolutionary thanks to augmented reality, the tape measure is held on your screen as if it were real, in 3D! You can take measurements using the video on your device effortlessly: skirting boards, walls, furniture dimensions, carpet ... There is no need to kneel on the ground to take measurements. Even simpler than a ruler or a laser rangefinder!
CamToPlan instantly calculates the area (in square metres or square feet) and draws the plan of the room with all measured dimensions. One click is all it takes to share that plan by email, message or on social media.
Discover this innovative app, essential for all professionals, such as architects and decorators, as well as the handyman.
- You can select Metric or Imperial units
- CamToPlan measures distances horizontally (= on the ground) and vertically!
- There is no need to remove the furniture from the room for measurements. The application automatically determines the point of intersection between the floor and the target point, even if it is behind a piece of furniture.
- In good conditions, the measurement error is generally of the order of 2%. These conditions include: good lighting, textured (non-uniform) floor, lack of reflection on the floor. The app analyses the images of the video and relies on visual details identified automatically on these images. The application may have difficulty with some types of floor tiles. The accuracy is not guaranteed.
- You can safely move while taking measurements to get closer to your target point, for maximum precision, even if this point is hidden and calculated by extrapolation.
We added an interactive 3D rendering view, so you can browse and enjoy your plans like never before!
We added a compass so you can see how your plans are oriented
Measurements were added to the preview
We improved the floor detection workflow
Ratings and Reviews
Ok so I downloaded this app only because I really wanted to know if it works and guess what....
It really works I tried it on a ruler (20cm) on my ground and it measures really perfectly I’m impressed good work
Consider buying this app!
- huge difference inbetween dimensions vs. w/ real measurement tools (laser)
- not possible to use it properly within flat despite all lights turn on w/ opened curtains
- I miss some kind of “trial” period before purchasement
- from my point of view due to the current inconvenient experience I would not recommend this app despite idea is great
Cool Fast Accurate!
Great helper in all building activities
- Tasmanic Editions
- 14.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Tasmanic Editions
- 449,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.