Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch plans and whiteboard on the infinite canvas, write notes, doodles and mindmaps, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps.
Concepts’ vector nature means every stroke is editable. Pens, pencils, watercolor… if you mess up, just fix it with the Nudge, Slice and Select tools.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• an infinite canvas sketchbook / whiteboard with many paper types and grids
• dozens of realistic pens, pencils and brushes that flow with pressure, tilt and velocity, plus create your own for comfortable and flexible drawing
• a tool wheel or bar you can personalize with your favorite brushes and presets
• customize your gallery, canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• the beautiful COPIC color wheel
• editable vector-based sketching - move, organize, edit by tool, color, size, scale, smoothing, opacity; transform or nudge lines to shape them anytime
• drag+drop images + PDF files right onto the canvas
• unlimited layers with adjustable opacity
• create, store and share vector object libraries synced across devices
• shape guides, scale and measurement tools that calculate real-world dimensions - useful for architects, contractors and makers
• define exports with a custom movable artboard, and export images, vector SVG + PDFs to scale for printing, portfolios, team + client feedback and efficient flow between apps (including Procreate, Sketchbook, AutoCAD and Adobe)
• share directly to email, text, Files, cloud, photos, your favorite social apps and present with AirPlay
"I use Concepts more than any other tool. I absolutely love it. The natural, fluid, vector-based workflow is so easy to use, but incredibly powerful. The technology never gets in the way of creativity. The fast and clean user experience makes it a joy to use.” - Yarrow Cheney, film director
"The Concepts app has not changed what I do, just transformed how I do it. It offers me the power, flexibility and adaptability of technology with all the sensitivity and immediacy of traditional hand drawing. In short, it is an app that I now cannot imagine being without, and the only time I’ve experienced something that betters pen and paper.” - Ewen Miller, Calderpeel Architects
“I use it just for everything. Drawing, making notes, brainstorming, PDF markup, wireframing, design — EVERYTHING. And it delivers.” - natanaeldekross
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas, paper + grid types, and JPG exports. Optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
Pay-As-You-Go. Become powerful with Essentials and edit your strokes; unlock infinite layers, shape guides, measurement, basic shapes and custom brushes. Export PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and CPT native file formats. Object packs, professional brushes and PDF sold separately.
Subscribe to Concepts Everything and sketch freely with every feature, brush + object library we’ll ever make. Enjoy Team Sharing for smooth collaboration, including live-sharing of object libraries, color palettes and brushes.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will charge to your iTunes Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of billing period end unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes at any time in your iTunes Account settings. Unused portions of any free trial period are forfeit if you make changes to your subscription.
We’re dedicated to quality and update often. Your experience matters to us. Chat with us in-app via Ask Us Anything, email us at email@example.com, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Hodnocení a recenzeZobrazit vše
I’ve tried all the relevant apps for sketching and drawing in vectors on AppStore and I was really disappointed until I found Concept. this is honestly in my opinion the most valuable and yet underrated tool for drawing and sketching for iPad out there period. It is truly easy to use, fast and very intuitive. Every feature in this app from brushes, import, export, layer, colors...every single thing in this app was so well designed and I can imagine developers must have spend hundreds of hours figuring out this beautiful and functional UX/UI.
The only thing I would ask developers to upgrade is to add some new relevant video tutorials. As I said the app is intuitive itself but I feel it can do so much more and for some reason I can’t find a lot of quality tutorial videos out there...
stunningly elegant and simple
I am so impressed by the sleak design of the application. If you want to sketch or note anything, this is application you will love. Absolutely the best what I have seen so far including how it works with Apple pen. The designers and developers have done excellent job here!
Best app for taking notes
With pencil, this app is the best thing I have seen for taking notes, drawing schemas and such. Mirroring a screen during meeting to draw the concept is extra useful and cool.
- TopHatch, Inc.
- 161.2 MB
- Grafika a design
Je požadován iOS 12.4 a novější. Kompatibilní se zařízením iPhone, iPad a iPod touch.
angličtina, finština, francouzština, italština, japonština, korejština, němčina, portugalština, ruština, tradiční čínština, zjednodušená čínština, španělština
- © TopHatch, Inc.
- Nákupy v aplikaci
- Essentials 379,00 Kč
- Everything Monthly + Trial 139,00 Kč
- Everything Monthly 129,00 Kč
Se zapnutým Rodinným sdílením bude moci tuto aplikaci používat až šest členů rodiny.