Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere!
## Now Available for Mac! ##
App of the Day, TIME Magazine's Best Apps!
MacStories "Best App Updates" selection!
Drafts lets you turn text into action – it’s a quick notebook, handy editor, and writing automation tool, all in one. Instead of tapping around other apps, capture in Drafts first. Open it and write right away, then do something useful with your words.
## HOW DRAFTS WORKS ##
Drafts opens to a new page with the keyboard ready so you can type immediately. Go hands-free with Dictation, or ask Siri to "Create a note using Drafts".
Drafts lets you get things down before you forget – no choosing document templates or waiting for your file to download.
USE YOUR WORDS:
Drafts is a launching-off point for text – use the actions to copy it, share it, or deep link into other apps and services. Compose a tweet or message, create a file in Dropbox, send a task off to Reminders – there are hooks into tons of your favorite apps.
REMEMBER IT NOW – OR LATER:
New entries go into the Inbox. Once there, you can Tag them for organization, Flag them for importance, or Archive them for long-term storage.
TAKE TEXT TO A NEW LEVEL:
Set up a text editing experience that’s perfect for you, with tons of interface adjustments like custom fonts and control over spacing, line height, and margins.
Use the customizable extended row above the keyboard to quickly convert, manipulate, and transform your writing. Make lists, use Markdown to get things just right.
Process your drafts quickly using unique features like Link Mode, Arrange Mode, and Focus Mode.
## WHY YOU’LL LOVE DRAFTS ##
IT WILL CHANGE HOW YOU USE YOUR DEVICES:
Drafts gives you a new approach to using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, letting you write first and think about what to do with it later. Try it in your dock for a week, you'll find you can't live without it.
GETTING WORDS DOWN HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER:
Drafts opens lightning fast and with support for capture via Siri, the widget, share extension, file import, and dictation - Drafts is like post-its updated for the smartphone era.
Actions make Drafts a Swiss Army knife for text. Integrate with a bewildering array of apps and services.
## JOIN THE COMMUNITY ##
Check out our Action Directory (actions.getdrafts.com) for ready-to-use actions for third party apps and services. Join the Drafts Community (forums.getdrafts.com) to get help, integration guides and a regular flow of tips & tricks.
## DRAFTS PRO ##
Get more out of Drafts with a Drafts Pro subscription:
• Create and Edit Actions
• Themes and Icons - suit the experience to your tastes with Dark theme, custom app icon, and more
• Workspaces - Apply preferred tag, query, and sort settings for your drafts list with Workspaces
• Extra widgets and better share extension options
• Enhanced Automation
We are always working hard to expand the capabilities of Drafts and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Your support helps keep the app growing – thank you to Drafts Pro subscribers!
Contact us on Twitter at @draftsapp or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPGRADING FROM DRAFTS 4?
Drafts installs as a new app and will not affect your existing Drafts 4 installation. Check out getdrafts.com/upgrade for details on migrating.
## SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS ##
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
• Subscriptions can be managed or cancelled by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase
Ready for the new OS, and with some great new features! Highlights below. For complete changelog with documentation links, visit: https://docs.getdrafts.com/docs/misc/changelog-ios
## Draft Widget
"Draft" widget type to display the content of a specific draft. This is in addition to Grid and List widget types released in the previous update. After adding the widget, edit options to select draft and display options. Tapping the widget opens the selected draft. Useful for keeping a scratchpad draft, or similar.
## Advanced Search Queries
Drafts searches support powerful new query options. These options apply to anywhere drafts are searched, including the draft list, workspaces quick search, and scripted queries:
- Not new, but searches can use quotation marks to find "exact phrases", and prefix a term with a hyphen to omit it, like `-blue`.
- Support for `title:` and `tag:` prefixes to force a query to only look for a term in draft titles or tags. May be combined with exact phrase searching, so `title:"My Draft"` will look for only drafts with the string "My Draft" in the first line.
- `AND` and `OR` operator support. `AND` is not needed, as it is assumed as the operator at any space between terms. Examples:
- `blue OR green` would find any drafts with either "blue" or "green" in the text.
- `blue red OR green` would find drafts with both "blue" and "red" or only "green".
- Regular expression terms. Marked by wrapping a term in forward slashes (`/term/`). Examples (not necessarily useful ones):
- `/.*ABC.*/` would find any drafts with "ABC" in the text.
- `/\d+/` would find any drafts that *start* with a number.
- `/.*\[\[.*\]\].*/` would find drafts with `[[wiki-style]]` links
## Other Updates
- Small but useful change: When searching the action list, groups appear as separators. It is now possible to tap on those group separators to load the group in the list.
- List widget now has "All" as a folder selection option.
- List widget supports small widget size, displaying only the one top draft in the workspace.
- "Duplicate" swipe action in Workspace manager.
- "Open App" command option for widgets which just opens Drafts like tapping the app icon (not the "Empty" option already does this, too, but that's not clear)
- `[[display_title]]` and `[[body_preview]]` template tags. These match the trimmed display versions of the title and body displayed in the draft list.
- If `/open` URL with title parameter finds more than one matching draft, the resulting search now opens with `title:"value"` search to limit results to only matching titles.
- "Save Current" option in workspaces menu to create a new workspace based on current list options.
- `draft.bodyPreview(maxLength: Int)` function. Returns trimmed body preview similar to what is used in the draft list, removing first line and trimming whitespace and truncating to the requested length.
- Disable smart quotes-dashes in find window.
- Add way to enable link mode from action bar selection view.
- Import from backup might not maintain correct modification dates.
- Restore "Miscellaneous" category of action icons, which was missing for some reason.
- Widget intent configuration options should not appear in the Shortcuts app.
- Continuing search from Spotlight should go to quick search when available.
- Issue with automatic changes between dark-light mode not updating editor text properly.
- XML-RPC requests might improperly entify parameter strings.
- Workspaces using date filters would display incorrect counts in a Widget.
- `app.showDraftList()` called with a pinned draft list on iPad could result in greyed out editor.
Complete release notes: https://docs.getdrafts.com/docs/misc/changelog-ios
Hodnocení a recenzeZobrazit vše
Very useful app, but speech to text needs improvement
I use this app numerous times and it’s very handy. However, my recent experience with the app was not that great when I tried to convert a Professional lecturer voice to a Text. The app couldn’t keep up to the pace and would mix up two sentences and finally the lecture ended up with mixed words not making any sense at all. I believe they can look into this issue and fix it. Voice of the lecturer is from a very professional trainer so the quality is very clear and amazing, unfortunately app is not able to give full justice to it.
- Agile Tortoise
- 64 MB
Vyžaduje iOS 12.4 a watchOS 5.0 nebo novější. Kompatibilní se zařízením iPhone, iPad a iPod touch.
- © 2012-2020 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- Nákupy v aplikaci
- Monthly Pro Subscription 49,00 Kč
- Annual Pro Subscription 509,00 Kč
Se zapnutým Rodinným sdílením bude moci tuto aplikaci používat až šest členů rodiny.
Používejte svůj hlas k navigaci uvnitř aplikace.