Please note: The multi-cam feature shown at the Apple Keynote event is not yet available in FiLMiC Pro and will be coming soon.
FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual camera interface available on an iPhone, iPod or iPad.
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects than any other video app.
Accolades to Date:
Best Video Camera App - Best App Ever Awards
Best Video Camera App - TUAW, Editors Pick
Best App Ever finalist - Tap! Magazine
Gizmodo Essential App
5 Stars, Editors Review, cnet.com
App of the Week: Time.com/Techland
Editors Choice - Wired, Film Riot, Macworld
v6 continues this tradition by providing filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a LOG gamma curve. LOG allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for adjusting focus and exposure.
•Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking. (A8 processor devices and newer)
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• Waveform monitor including in tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Clip favoriting.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
(† Available as an optional purchase for iPhones with an A9 or newer processor and iPads with an A10X or newer processor. Limited to 30fps at 4k)
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
• Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48* 50* and 60* fps. (* iPhone 6 and 6s series only).
• High speed frame rates of 60,120,240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX options.
• Configurable time lapse Recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor. (A7 processor devices and newer)
• Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
• Downsampling to multiple size/resolutions.
• Customizable saved personal presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
• Image stabilization.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, SanDisk iXpand, FTP
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers 50mbps encoding at 1080p)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1 & 2
• Zhiyun Smooth 4 gimbal
Advanced Audio Features:
• Multiple audio formats - AAC, AIFF or PCM
• Auto-sensing audio sampling
• Auto-sensing headphone monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone levels
• Variable microphone positions
***Not all features available on older devices.
v6.10.8 of FiLMiC Pro includes further stability improvements and performance optimizations.
If you have any questions, suggestions or findings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whether you’re shooting for film, broadcast or your family reunion, FiLMiC Pro will take your footage to the next level. It’s the same app that experts have used to shoot commercial projects around the world, providing complete control over your camera’s focus, exposure, frame rates and more. It’s powerful on its own but built to support external microphones, lens adapters and other production accessories. It really does put true professional-quality videography at your fingertips.
Filmic pro review
Hi, filmic pro is really good app. On my iPhone 7 Plus run pretty good, only it uses a lot of ram, so sometimes my iPhone just freeze for a minute. But it’s only sometimes so it’s fine. And I don’t like that if I want to use flat log I need to buy a cinemagrapher kit, whitch cost 350kč. That I think is pretty expensive, because I paid already for the app. I also own the dji osmo mobile 2 and with this app it works perfectly. So I recommend this app, but be aware of these problems.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review Daniel_Hasl. We would like to provide a bit of extra detail about the Cinematographer Kit and how it came to be: Regarding the in-app purchase. The optional features in the Cinematographer Kit provide capabilities that have not been possible before on a smartphone. They allow for adjustment of the gamma curve and other color/tone controls. These sorts of features are normally found on dedicated cameras costing thousands. As you can imagine this sort of technology was costly to produce, taking the team over 18 months to design, develop and properly QA. The problem then becomes how to recoup the investment for these features. The capabilities are really only useful or relevant for advanced professionals or those aspiring to that level. Given the limited need for this set of capabilities across our user spectrum we decided to avoid increasing the base price of the app and instead to offer this as an optional in-app purchase. If you are not one to require these features than you can easily avoid them as they are not necessary for the primary usage of the app. If they are worthwhile features for you then you likely already know how much a camera with these capabilities would cost and therefore the nominal in-app purchase price is a bargain for these features. In all it was the right move for our customers and we hope we have provided some detail that explains that better. If you would like to take the conversation further or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our support team: email@example.com
3D Touch shortcut doesn’t work
The best app for shooting great video. The only issue is that it can’t load my saved preset quickly from the 3D Touch menu, so I have to load it from the app.
- FiLMiC Inc
- 92.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.1 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 FiLMiC Inc.
- 379,00 Kč
- In-App Purchases
- Cinematographer Kit 349,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.