Garmin Connect™ is your one-stop source for health and fitness data. Whether you’re training for a race or tracking steps, it provides the information and inspiration you need to beat yesterday.
Once paired with a compatible(1) Garmin device, activity tracking is just the beginning of what Garmin Connect™ can do for you. You can create new workouts, build courses and even challenge your friends to compete, all within the app.
Garmin Connect™ is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
- View today’s health data in vivid detail on your personalized My Day page.
- Analyze your activities and their related statistics.(2)
- Create customized workouts and courses.
- Sync with other apps like Apple Health, MyFitnessPal and Strava.
- Review personal records for steps, distance and pace.
- Earn badges for accomplishments.
- See how you measure up to other Connect users with Insights.
- Get support for Garmin devices and their features.
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect™ app at Garmin.com.
(1) See compatible devices at Garmin.com/BLE
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Garmin Connect is constantly working to improve your experience and help you beat yesterday. This version includes bug fixes to improve device functionality.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app itself is fine
Overall I like the app and didn’t have any major issues with it except since the last Fenix 5+ update (where the Incident Detection was added) the LiveTrack stopped working. It doesn’t respond when I tap the Start LiveTrack button, after several attempts it says it’s started, I even get the notification on the watch and then after few seconds the connection drops and the link isn’t working.
Nice, but full of bugs
The app is quite nice, handy and generally like-able, but it is crippled by various bugs and inconsistencies.
I had many Garmin devices over years, and all had issues with inability to connect from time to time. Sometimes, it really only helps to restart both the phone and the device to get it working again. If you expect consistent and stable notifications on your watch, don’t :-).
And the inconsistencies... For example, latest versions show Respiration Rate on the My Day dashboard, but it is impossible to disable or reposition the widget. Never mind, you can do that with two (!) Hydration widgets (both named the same), which never shows anything...
I can imagine it is difficult to design the app with support for many various devices with different firmware versions, but it is a business Garmin is in and they should work harder to keep it working well, fix bugs and make the application feel consistent.
- Data synchronization works every 10th try (not working)!
- Sometimes are data (steps) visible on overview, but without activity. After new start / open App this data are deleted and you see last day!
- App don’t work without internet connection (local storage are not implemented?)
- Updates in Calendar are not see immediately (you need change month for example)
- In Calendar are only some colored bars, no text, name, without quick preview
- Planed training and itself run are visible as 2 bars, no one - confused fulfilled workout vs unfulfilled (you must compare some colored bars in whole day)
- You can not delete selected lap point
- You can not read data from graphs by selecting position on map (cursor)!
- You can not edit activity’s data views in App (editing all sports widgets in watches are horrible)!
From App for Garmin top model I am waiting more.
- Sleep tracking crasch all app
- Call notifications don’t works
- App shows welcome wizard in 70% of starts, you have to select watches, or all pages skip
- Garmin International
- 901.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2018 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.