Easily construct triangles, drag points, draw parallel lines, intersect circles, save and share your results. Millions of people around the world use GeoGebra to learn mathematics and science. Join us!
• Create constructions with points, lines, circles, polygons, and angles
• Explore interactive geometry by dragging points
• Measure lengths and areas
• Transform shapes by mirroring, rotating and dilating them
• Try advanced constructions with conics and locus lines
• Investigate construction steps to get deeper understanding
• Search for free learning activities directly from our app
• Save and share your results with others
We’d love to hear from you: send us your questions or feedback via Twitter @geogebra or to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fix for a problem where the Algebra Input was cut off
• New design for the App menu
• Bug fixes and lots of improvements under the hood
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Internationales GeoGebra Institut, "IGI"
- 164.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bambara, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tajik, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish
- Age Rating
- © GeoGebra International Institute
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.