Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever, with help from Google built in.
NEW with iOS 14 – You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default for all web links to automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE – Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers quickly on Google.
• BROWSE FAST – Choose from personalised search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited websites.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME – When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords and settings will be automatically synced so that you can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet or laptop.
• VOICE SEARCH – Use Google Voice Search to get answers without typing.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU – Chrome surfaces articles, blogs and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalised it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE – Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE – Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• On your iPad you can now have multiple windows of Chrome at the same time. Tap and hold a link, and then choose 'Open in new window'.
• A new feature in Settings, called safety check, allows you to check whether you’re on the latest version of Chrome, whether you have Safe Browsing enabled, whether you have any compromised passwords and, if so, how to fix them.
• Auto-fill is now more secure. To auto-fill your passwords, sign in again with face ID, touch ID or your passcode.
• Fixes related to closed tabs and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have problem to refresh site content with swipe down. This problem occurred in last update.
...is horible. New interface is ugly and browser has new bugs. Seems this is new chrome, no newer version of previous browser with new theme and settings... Browser has problem switch back from landscape mode... From tabs/page menu you cant get last position on page when you are switching between tabs... on some pages you cant +\- focus. Pages are going back to standard size... Next bug... On some pages buttons doesnt work... Seems the button image is on wrong place... Everything worked yesterday on older version. This is horible testing... After they scrue Wear OS, they trying to end Chrome on iOS...
Good but has few UX flaws
Works perfectly with syncing passwords and tabs between devices (thats the reason i use it). But in list of tabs its very dificult to distinguish between tabs. They are divided only by small box shadow and thats not enough. Also when i tap in url field i only get the keyboard and no list of recent pages or favourite tabs or any suggestions. I always have to start typing if i want to get anywhere (im not talking about “new tab” - you always get suggestions there).
- Google LLC
- 130.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.