Privacy Pro offers powerful, easy to use protection from the thousands of invisible trackers that secretly collect your personal information. Our Tracker Protection lists help power privacy for over 350 million monthly active users. Disconnect has been Featured by The New York Times, Washington Post, 60 Minutes, Today Show, Wired, & many more!
AMAZING FREE VERSION
- Device wide tracker protection, faster page loads, reduced bandwidth, better battery life
- Easy to use firewall, block whatever you want
- See a real-time list of trackers trying to collect your location, phone number, email, and online activity
- Stats dashboard shows what's blocked, encrypted, along with time and data savings
- Encrypted DNS lookups prevents tracking of your web and app usage
- Bulk import/export your own firewall rules
UPGRADE TO ENCRYPT ALL VULNERABLE HTTP TRAFFIC
- Encrypt all HTTP traffic (including in-app and background) to keep your sensitive data secure
MORE DETAILS ABOUT PRIVACY PRO
- Utilizes servers in over 180 locations and 80+ countries to ensure fastest connections
- Blocks invisible tracking and next gen malware (malvertising) threats
- Empowers you to easily use our firewall, block whatever domains you want
- Works on Wi-Fi and Cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit devices
Our Tracker Protection technology is integrated into popular browsers and is now available to block trackers inside all your apps. Privacy Pro blocks privacy invasive trackers by setting a DNS in the SmartVPN to prevent known tracking domains from connecting. Our tracker protection is solely focused on consumer privacy and we have a well defined policy, which you can view here: https://disconnect.me/trackerprotection. We are not an ad blocker and never accept money for whitelisting. We give you full control of which trackers are blocked or allowed.
Why secure HTTP and DNS matter? Your device loads thousands of unsecured HTTP and DNS connections everyday. These unencrypted connections are vulnerable to legal and illegal collection of your sensitive information in transit. Our technology encrypts all your DNS and HTTP connections. We NEVER store or log any traffic routed through our servers and don’t track your IP address or any other personal info, except the info you volunteer.
Our mission is to improve the internet and the world by empowering people to exercise their right to privacy.
- We help protect over 350 million people with our open source tracker protection lists
- Accolades include winning the Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app 2016, 2017, 2018
- Public partnerships with leading privacy/security organizations including Consumer Reports, Mozilla, and the EFF
The free version of Disconnect Privacy Pro blocks trackers and encrypts your DNS through our SmartVPN and requires no subscription.
Secure Mode requires a subscription and encrypts all HTTP traffic on your device to protect your sensitive details from unwanted surveillance.
Length: You can sign up for a 1 month or 12 month subscription.
- 7-day free trial, free of charge, no commitment, cancel anytime
- Your Disconnect Pro subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation
- The monthly or annual subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscription and turn auto-renewal off in your Account Settings after purchase.
Please contact email@example.com to connect with our awesome team.
Now includes info buttons on the main screens that help describe Privacy Pro and it's features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App went from awesome to complete failure
This is an update to my Sep. 14th feedback. How an app went from 5* to 2* is a story I can tell and the developers should explain.
Immediately after the much-hyped new Premium Pro release -increased security etc.- things stopped working. Websites wouldn’t load, Siri (!) broke and couldn’t take voice commands and emails were not loading attachments.
I was in contact with the developer a lot, got responses fast and an invitation to test unreleased versions through Test Flight. So far, so good. I saw some fixes to reported issues but after ~6 weeks, we are back to zero. Siri again gets killed until you do a manual DNS reset (8 times a day? Why not?) and random websites don’t load.
This WAS a great product. It no longer is.
My earlier review from Sep. 14th 2018:
Been a user of the Disconnect app for approx. a year now and very pleased, especially with the last Premium Pro release. It’s both good and shocking to see how many trackers are being blocked. I’m serious when I say this app should become a part of iOS.
What I still miss is seamless reconnecting if another VPN (i.e. work) has been used, but I’ve been told they’re working on that.
Support from the developer is amazing and fast. Apple: please buy. Developer: please sell.
- Disconnect, Inc.
- 55.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Disconnect, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Toolbox 249,00 Kč
- SmartVPN with Secure Mode 669,00 Kč
- SmartVPN with Secure Mode 139,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.