* Galaxy Watch is not compatible with iPad and iPod touch
The Galaxy Watch application connects Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear Sport, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active and Galaxy Watch Active2 to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors Gear S2 / Gear S3 / Gear Sport / Galaxy Watch / Galaxy Watch Active / Galaxy Watch Active2 features and applications installed through Galaxy App Store. Use the Galaxy Watch application to set up and manage the following
- Connect to and disconnect from a mobile device
- Application download and settings
- Find my Watch
Install the Galaxy Watch application on your mobile device, then pair your Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear Sport, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active or Galaxy Watch Active2 with a Bluetooth connection and enjoy all of its features.
- Galaxy Watch is not compatible with iPad and iPod touch
* Settings and features provided by the Galaxy Watch application are only available when Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear Sport and Galaxy Watch is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a proper connection between Gear S2 / Gear S3 / Gear Sport / Galaxy Watch / Galaxy Watch Active / Galaxy Watch Active2 and your mobile device.
* This application is only for Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear Sport, Galaxy Watch Galaxy Watch Active and Galaxy Watch Active2.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you have any questions, please contact to the web page below.
※ User Agreement
Following User Agreements are required for the app service.
Even if you don't agree the agreements you can use basic service but can't use disagree services.
[Required User Agreements]
- Bluetooth: Required for communication with Watch
- Background Refresh/fetch: Required for communication with Watch while in background
[Optional User Agreements]
- Photos: For sending image feature required access permission to access the Phone photos
ㆍRequired for QR Code scan to activate gear side eSIM
ㆍDuring the eSIM activation in Galaxy Watch Setup.
ㆍDuring update profile picture for Samsung health
- Contacts: Required to access phone contacts to add buddy and sync with gear contacts
- Location: Required to Determine your location from gear for weather information
- Calendar: Permission required to Sync Watch Calendar
- Notification: Required for accessing Notification Center with useful information
- Cellular Data: Required to access service when you couldn't access Wi-Fi network"
- General bug fixing and improved stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please support Galaxy Buds
It would be very nice if you guys could make the app possible to support connectivity for Galaxy Buds. I really love these earbuds and actually prefer them over the AirPods. I think the sound quality is just better but it’s a pitty that I can’t use all the functions such as EQ, Ambient Sound or changing the volume by touchpads.
Developer Response ,
Hello User, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. Due to compatibility limitations Galaxy Buds are not supported in iOS yet. We will pass on your concern to the development team and get back to you if there is any update on this matter. Thank you for understanding.
Connecting with iPhone
Thank you for your advice, it ´s working now :)
mam Galaxy Watch active sparovane s iPhone 10 a nikdy nebyl zadny problem, az po aktualizaci na posledni verzi iOS prestaly na hodinkach fungovat notifikace. Na hodinkach se nezobrazuje prichozi sms, volani, maily, nic. Vse mam nastavene jako predtim, software v hodinkach je taky aktualni. V cem muze byt problem? Ma nekdo podobny problem?
Hi there, l ´ve got my galaxy watch connected with iPhone X and there was no problem. Since l upgraded iOS to the latest version, there is a problem with notifications. No sms, calls, e-mail. I think that everything on my phone is set up well, it used to work before upgrade. What can be wrong? Thank you for your answer.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, it feels so good to hear that. Please let us know if you face any difficulties. Hope you have an amazing day!
Can't understand why samsung restricting applications like Here or Uber and tens more just to galaxy phones so you can't see/download them to your Gear watches even if they don't need the phone to be functional. Otherwise the app works ok.
- Samsung Electronics
- 236.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.