Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
APPLE WATCH USERS: in this release, we’ve added audio cues for free runs! This means you can now hear audio cues for starting, stopping, and pausing your activity, as well as key stat updates (like your average pace), without bringing your phone along!
NEW: You can now choose whether to receive notifications when your friends complete activities in the app under Settings > Push Notifications. With these notifications, you can track your friends’ progress and congratulate them when they finish a workout!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would appretiate if personal achieved goals can be stored and celebrated. I fulfiled my difficult one year target last year and it immediately dissappere. So i was not able to share it with friends. Weby bad!!!! Otherwise Im Věry satisfied with the aplycation. Jarda
Insufficient support, incapable to fix technical issues with their own app
Notifications are not working correctly, all friends shown in feed, except one. When I contacted support regarding this issue, I didn’t have any reply for a week or two and when they finally replied, troubleshooting was completely insufficient (advisor didn’t bother understanding the issue and asking probing questions, just provided assumptions that contradict with my description of the issue).
Replying once in day or two, even though I reply immediately... I wonder is there is only one person working in support for 5 minutes in couple days, and doing it just to create a visibility of support? If so, I would understand the pace of dealing with my issue.
I work in support myself, so I understand that some issues could be difficult to resolve, but putting my request in a deep drawer is not the best practice.
Great but could be better
I live this app. Now addicted since I have a great deal of data in it. Would like to see more flexibility or deeper data manipulation for example: be able to track different period intervals than months weeks or years, create personal route categories (flat, hills, beach, etc) and then be able to compare results of each type, compare more things across run history (how fast was my 3rd kilometer across all my 5ks for example). Etc. it’s an incredible platform, and I wouldn’t use any other. But look forward to ongoing incremental improvements!
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 167.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly 229,00 Kč
- Runkeeper Go Yearly 949,00 Kč
- Runkeeper Go Quarterly 509,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.