The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all of your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Receive notifications about new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invitations straight from the app
- Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
'Hey Siri, send an email.' You can now add a shortcut to Siri to send an email faster.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unusable on Ipad after last update. Time to leave Gmail app.
Last update enforced any email draft to open as small “window” inside of app. With on sceen keybord, you can see whole 4 lines of text on 10 inch sceen! This reduces tablet small screen to the size of phone, even smaller. Rest of sceen is just showing anything in background. Impossible to orient in longer emails or compare previous emails in thread.
Developers are digging grave to gmail - no available settings in app (unlike adroid), missing selective sync of labels makes app is unusable for longer trips without internet. Impossible to hide side panel in landscape mode - 1/3 of sceen wasted.
Time to leave Gmail.
Good, not great.
Appreciate overall user friendliness, like the layout and easiness to use.
What makes my hair to stand put every time I use the app is the way it handles a pointer when I move around the text. When i want to place the pointer somewhere around the text, it highlights the entire word, when i hold it to place it somewhere, it moves X tens of lines up or down. Not sure if thats my iphone or the app, but it really bugs me. In other the text editor is just fine.
Good but far from perfect
In general it is fine experience to work with Gmail but sometimes I get lost inside it. Maybe because of the whole e-mail system. 4,5 stars but 4 given.
- Google LLC
- 192.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.