The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google Contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Gmail is also part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions – like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions and nudges – to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing and malware from reaching our users
Stay on top of the work that matters with Gmail, part of Google Workspace. With secure email as the foundation, you can also chat, make voice or video calls and collaborate on projects with shared files and tasks – all in one place.
Ratings and Reviews
Ps improve screen usage efficiency.
I’d support Bop a bobek’s review which is a year old. Window to reply or write a new email is so inefficient. Impossible to zoom in to make font size bigger. Can you take this feedback seriously and make necessary changes so it’s more comfortable to use mobile version on tablet(iPad)?
Unusable on Ipad after last update. Time to leave Gmail app.
Last update enforced any email draft to open as small “window” inside of app. With on sceen keybord, you can see whole 4 lines of text on 10 inch sceen! This reduces tablet small screen to the size of phone, even smaller. Rest of sceen is just showing anything in background. Impossible to orient in longer emails or compare previous emails in thread.
Developers are digging grave to gmail - no available settings in app (unlike adroid), missing selective sync of labels makes app is unusable for longer trips without internet. Impossible to hide side panel in landscape mode - 1/3 of sceen wasted.
Time to leave Gmail.
Good, not great.
Appreciate overall user friendliness, like the layout and easiness to use.
What makes my hair to stand put every time I use the app is the way it handles a pointer when I move around the text. When i want to place the pointer somewhere around the text, it highlights the entire word, when i hold it to place it somewhere, it moves X tens of lines up or down. Not sure if thats my iphone or the app, but it really bugs me. In other the text editor is just fine.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 372.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 100 GB Month 49,00 Kč
- 100 GB Annual 519,00 Kč
- 200 GB Month 79,00 Kč
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.