Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer**
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.**
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
This app update brings the improved version of the CarPlay feature. Now you can search for places on the iPhone while connected. Typing will be faster and easier than entering addresses on the car's screen.
We have also fixed some minor issues and added several enhancements to make the app even better.
Ratings and Reviews
I was used to use Navigon navigation in my iPhone for years. But through the time it was worse and worse and some time ago they terminated the support and removed the application from App Store. I had to find a new application, because I like to have fresh maps and good navigation regardless the mobile data availability. I gave a chance to several application and Sygic was a winner without any doubts. The application works very smoothly, it doesn’t drain the battery, quality of the navigation is great and the same is true about maps with regular updates, and the lifetime price is very generous. I was tired of spending hundreds of EUR to update my build-in navigation in ma car, because it was just waste of money. The publisher (Here maps) sells overpriced updates where the contents differ between versions just in a timestamp and a signature file. The up-to-date maps of Sygic has been a fresh air for my car and it has helped me to travel accross many European countries in a safe, fast and accurate way. I also recommend the Sygic Travel application which I enjoyed a lot this summer, but I would welcome a better cooperation between these two great applications.
The application I use about a year and a half. As a small mistake, I see that when installing another device, the application will not store the points of interest (favorite). The main problem occurred yesterday (July 10, 2018) when I needed to start navigation, but that did not happen. At launch, only the Sygic logo screen was shown and nothing! Today I removed the application and downloaded it again, including the maps (again, I came across all the points of interest - my favorite). Perhaps it will not be a problem !!! In addition to this great offline navigation !!!
(sorry for my bad english)
Like what ?
I have used Sygic since its beginning on Windows Mobile 6. Few years ago it ruined my trip and car by misguiding me into non pawed road while I had had that option disabled. So here we are, end of 2017, I decided to give Sygic a last chance, since I love some of the features. What a waste of money... Selected fastest route, took me through a trip I knew from Waze it’s not fastest, so I turned against the planned route, guess what ? Got there 10 minutes before estimated time, best thing is that Sygic itself changed the estimation as soon as I took the turn, so the algorithm used to calculate the routes is next to useless. A free of charge navigation like Here or Waze is light years from this crap. The worst thing is, that it cannot tell your location precisely, it is jumping between streets like crazy, I thought it was the GPS signal, but all other nav apps were not doing that... Stay away and don’t waste your money on this !!! Free of charge nav app will do a better job then this...
Developer Response ,
Hello, could you please provide us with the details of the route you were taking? We need to simulate the same conditions, so I need the exact description in format: Country\City\Street, both for starting and destination point.
Please could you provide us with more details about the GPS signal issue? Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com; with as much details of the issue as possible for proper and fast resolution of your request. Thank you in advance. Samuel from Customer Support Team.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sygic a. s.
- 132 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Real View Navigation 129,00 Kč
- Europe + Traffic Premium 349,00 Kč
- Europe Premium 249,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.