Map routes with your finger and Footpath will snap to roads and trails. Measure distances and elevations in seconds, then navigate along with turn-by-turn directions.
Footpath is the ultimate companion for planning and navigating custom routes.
Join a half million adventurers and plan out your perfect route.
SNAP TO MAP
Quickly measure distances by tracing a map with your finger or Apple Pencil. Footpath will snap to roads and trails on the map.
MEASURE DISTANCE AND ELEVATION
Know exactly how far and how high you'll travel with elevation profiles. Plan routes that match your goals.
SAVE ROUTES FOR LATER
Plan out your week or trip. Keep up to 5 routes on hand for reference, or save unlimited routes with Footpath Elite.
Send your routes to friends or workout partners to open on their device.
Footpath is designed to work for pretty much any activity or adventure, in any country:
• Cycling and mountain biking
• Hiking and mountaineering
• Motorcycling and driving
• Backcountry skiing
• Kayaking and standup paddleboarding
• And many more!
Ready to go the extra mile? Upgrading to Footpath Elite unlocks the following powerful features:
- Footpath will tell you when to turn with turn-by-turn audio cues on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Save your route and cues in advance for voice guidance that works completely offline.
- Double tap your AirPods or use the playback controls button on your headphones to replay your next cue.
- 3D and topographic maps including OpenStreetMap-based Footpath Outdoors, OpenCycleMap, Thunderforest Outdoors, and many more.
- Cycling lanes, avalanche slope shading, and elevation contour lines.
- Unlimited saved routes
- Edit saved routes
- Organize and sort routes into custom lists
- Calendar log and weekly summary of your activity
- Analyze splits, speed, elevation, and heartrate
- Speed heatmaps
- GPX import and export
- TCX and FIT course export for turn-by-turn navigation on Garmin and Wahoo GPS devices
- Export cue sheets to a spreadsheet app for customization and printing
- Export routes and workouts to Apple Health
You can purchase a Footpath Elite montly or yearly subscription through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to the Manage Subscriptions page in settings after purchase, and your features will remain active until the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same cost as your original purchase.
If you do not want to purchase a subscription, you may also purchase Footpath Elite on a route-by-route basis with a Single Route Pass.
TIPS FOR MAPPING ROUTES
• For longer routes, try zooming in and mapping your route in multiple segments.
• Tap and hold the map to quickly route between waypoints and POIs.
• Did Footpath snap to the wrong roads? Trace over the incorrect segment to edit, or use the eraser tool.
• Turn off snap to roads (magnet icon) and zoom in to manually trace the map. (Try switching to a satellite layer).
• Displaying maps and continuously running GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Navigate without maps or with the screen off for all day battery life.
We've got a lot planned for Footpath. If you have any suggestions or feedback, or if you run into any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://footpathapp.com/terms
- You can now share and export routes directly from the route editor (no need to save first)
- You can now enter GPS coordinates into the search bar
- In the settings: import GPX files directly from the Files app
- Fixed an issue where routes wouldn't show after downloading many offline maps
- Fixed crashes with certain activities after loading a cue sheet
Leave us a App Store review if you're enjoying Footpath, or feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any problems or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking for an app which would have similar route planning capability for running as Google pedometer. This is it and much more!
A Must for outdoor planing
Planing my bike or hike trip is a breeze. I use the set-up for walking and export to Garmin Fenix or iPhone app 3D Maps. Great app!
Simple and easy
I like how this App is not trying to do so turbo-nuclear stuff. Just draw your path and if wanna to... Share it. Also cool is is sync. I draw the path on my iPad and then I can get back to it on my iPhone while I am on Longboard trip
- Half Mile Labs LLC
- 113.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019 Half Mile Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Single Route Pass 49,00 Kč
- Footpath Elite (Yearly) 649,00 Kč
- Footpath Elite (Monthly) 109,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.