Google Play Movies & TV syncs movies and TV shows from your Google Play account so that you can watch them on an iOS device, on any HDTV using Chromecast, or on Apple TV using AirPlay. In-app purchase is not supported, so sign in to Google Play online.
Open Google Play Movies & TV and manage your library. Download and watch from anywhere, even when not connected.
When you sign up for Google Play Family Library, you and up to five family members can share movies, TV shows and more across devices.
Microphone – needed to receive a sign-in code from a nearby living room device when using the ‘Enable TV viewing’ functionality.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a junk 👎🏼
Deleted all downloaded movies with no reason, in the middle of watching movie. Nice job!
Bonus is, you can not purchase content, only add to wishlist. Because who want to buy anything right, right?! 🤦🏼♂️🤦🏼♀️
No AirPlay support!
There is no option to stream the content to TV...
- Google LLC
- 70.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.