LoafWallet is the first standalone Litecoin Wallet built for iOS with a focus on accessibility, security and simplicity. Developed by the Litecoin Foundation, LoafWallet makes getting started with Litecoin easier than ever!
• Send and receive Litecoin at the touch of a button, anytime, anywhere and to anyone.
• Backup and recover your wallet on any device with the 'recovery phrase' generated by the app. Even if you lose your phone you will not lose your Litecoin.
• There aren't any hidden servers to backup or store your coins, you're in control 100%.
• AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing and keychain and code signatures helps protect your Litecoin and keeps it safe from malware and basic security flaws.
• Connect directly to the Litecoin Network with simple payment verification - with no need to store the blockchain LoafWallet is ready when you are.
• Manage your finances in the palm of your hand and on your wrist with iPhone and Apple Watch support.
LoafWallet is the official Litecoin SPV Wallet designed by Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin and Managing Director of the Litecoin Foundation) and the global LoafWallet development team.
This project is open-source, you can review the code here:
-Allow user to wipe seed and PIN if they lose or misplace the original in the case where balance is 0Ł
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot send tx and wallet freezes often
I often got a problem where the wallet froze so I had tk trybagaina nd it usually worked after one or several mkre attempts. Ok. But this time I ‘sent’a transaction but evena after 2hrs the app says transaction incomplete, tends to go to 40% then again to zero and I cant even look up the tx on the block explorer as it says its not a valid number. Seems the ltc hasnt left the wallet but the amount was substracted and now I dont know what to do. Hope my ltc turns out somehow, but this was the last time me using loaf wallet. 😡
LTC lost after update - do NOT use!!!
I’m sharing experience the same as others. My LTCs are lost after an update and using my “paper key”. So yeah, thanks guys for stealing my money. And to all new users... just don’t use or even download it...
working with no problems
Paying from time to time at Bitcoin coffee in Prague. Always working like charm. When I reinstalled the wallet and tried to restore from seed it worked as expected - after sync, all litecoins were again available for spending. Good job Litecoin Foundation.
- Litecoin Foundation Limited
- 28 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Litecoin Foundation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.