Logic Pro is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated creative tools for professional songwriting, beat-making, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, loops and samples, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organised with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Use Smart Tempo to import audio and have it automatically conform to your project BPM
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Perform and mix from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
Drum Production and Beat-Making
• Use Drum Machine Designer to build and perform your own custom kits
• Program beats, bass lines and melodic parts using Step Sequencer
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic or hip-hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose between 33 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Use Sampler to quickly create and edit sophisticated multi-sampled instruments
• Import a single audio file or record directly into Quick Sampler to instantly build a playable instrument
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral and modelling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, a powerful sample manipulation synthesizer
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion and modulation stompboxes
Creative and Production Effects
• Access a professional collection of vintage and modern delays, EQs and compressors
• Play your sounds through a variety of realistic acoustic spaces or creative synthesised reverbs
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 4,300 instrument and effect patches
• 1,800 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 10,000 Apple Loops in a wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
6GB available storage space for minimum install / 72GB storage space for full Sound Library installation
• Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Adds the ability to control Step Sequencer using Logic Remote on your iPad or iPhone to create beats, bass lines and melodic parts
• Supports all Novation Launchpad controllers
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Je to veliký posun oproti LP9. Je tam spousta nových věcí i maličkostí, které usnadńují práci. Moc pěkný..
Ok but it still has a lot to polish
Logic Pro (10.4.1) is really good piece of usefull software but in comparison to other main DAW, it still lacks several things to be implemented or polished. As an example might be possibility to reorganise tracks in MIX window/panel, have colored whole channel strips in mix window, use much longer or resizable faders, not to load all the plugins (especially those made inactive) on startup to speed-up the init time of the project and a lot of other things.
To be fair, there are features which are much better in Logic than in other DAW. I like the comping of takes, where you have better control of what you have recorded, integration with the iOS version and other nice features.
I miss more regular updates to the software and bug repairs - I don’t think once or twice a year is enough.
Performance issues on High Sierra
On High Sierra the UI is very laggy and sometimes the app even crashes. If you haven’t upgraded to High Sierra and use Logic regularly, then I’d suggest you wait until Appe fix this issue.
- Apple Distribution International
- 1.1 GB
macOS 10.15 or later
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2004-2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- 5 290,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.