With measureQuick HVAC you can diagnose system problems from the most trivial to the most complex. Our powerful data aggregation tools, coupled with just-in-time education, will increase a technicians ability to solve problems on the job site, ultimately leading to a huge increase in productivity.
measureQuick makes measurement science work!
We have been hard at work making 4 years of vision into a reality! The goal has always been to have the best productivity and diagnostic measurement app for HVAC in the industry. With the addition of cloud services, Emerson Sensi, and more we are finally there! So what’s new?
- Storage of the site, equipment information and the system benchmark
- Virtuoso data streaming from smart device to smart device or to your desktop computer via Remote Verify
- ServiceTitan Integration
- Expanded diagnostics
- Quick tests including a pressure compensated pressure test, a duct leakage screening and the ability to send evacuation data from the BluVac app back to the mQ project
- Photo documentation and reporting
- A light colored version of the mQ report
- Add your company logos to the reports
- Sensi Predict integration for predictive maintenance, faster testing, and using the leave behind sensors as an extension of the probe platform
- Bluon Refrigerant Retrofit workflow
- Vital mode for quick charging and airflow verification
- Expanded equipment configurations
- Technician management
- A complete update of the measureQuick website and services descriptions
- The mQ Knowledge Base
- The mQ Community
Benchmarking: Saving a benchmark in mQ is one of the most important productivity features that we have ever offered. It provides you with a means to share intimate knowledge of equipment operation between technicians and builds your company an asset. Your equipment benchmarks are powerful knowledge base that not only tracks your customers, but also their equipment and how it is operating. When a system is benchmarked, we calculate the the exact design temperature difference for the evaporator and condenser, record the exact target superheat or subcooling, the exact airflow and the as measured total external pressure of the system. This data is used going forward for unprecedented accuracy with our diagnostics.
Virtuoso: takes you to your technician without an unneeded trip. Steam data from the field to technical support, a lead technician, or to a third party quality control person to assure that system operation is as desired. Virtuoso allows for remote support, trouble shooting and diagnostics saving travel, time and providing a means to eliminate unneeded callbacks.
Service Titan Integration: Enter your Service Titan API into measureQuick Pro, and assign jobs in measurequick eliminating duplicate data input and fat fingering in data in the field. At project completion, send a PDF copy of the report and the photos back to ServiceTitan for the equipment record.
Expanded Diagnostics: The diagnostics of mQ are under constant improvement as continue to model equipment operation and determine when true system faults may be present. Not only can mQ determine when refrigerant charge and airflow problems exist (a problem in over 70% of system) we can also identify problems like return air duct leakage or even non condensible in the refrigerant system.
Quick Tests: When installing a system, temperature pressure compensated pressure test and a good evacuation are critical to the good long term operation of the HVAC equipment. mQ not only allows these tests to be made, but it also provides a way to document them in the project.
Photo Documentation: Photos are a powerful tool to document an installation or equipment condition before and after service. mQ allows for photos to be added to and stored with the equipment records and also the ability to attach them to the reports.
Light colored version of the report: Using too much toner! We heard you. We have a new version of the mQ report that is specifically designed for printing when a hard copy is needed.
Branding: Want your reports to look like your reports? You got it. add your logo to the header or footer of any measureQuick report so your customers know who is providing the outstanding service.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Manifold Cloud Services Ltd.
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2017-2019 Manifold Cloud Services Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.