The Office app combines the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps you know and rely on with new capabilities that harness the unique strengths of your device (iPhone, iPad) to create a simpler, yet more powerful Office experience on the go.
Create Word documents, spreadsheets and presentations from a single, easy-to-use app. Share and collaborate with ease and transfer files between either your iPhone’s or your iPad’s cloud storage and computer.
Microsoft Office makes it easy to work wherever you are, with mobile access to your Office tools. Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Or start using Office for free on your iPhone.
Whether using it for personal or professional reasons, the Office app is designed to be your go-to app for getting work done on either your iPhone or iPad.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint combined in one app:
• The most widely used tools for working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, all from a single app.
• Create, edit, and work together on Office documents with others in real-time.
• Use templates to easily get started with your resume, budget, presentations, and other documents.
• Easily store, access and search for Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in your personal cloud storage, on your device, or across your organisation (if using a work account).
Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:
• Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
• Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Design a PowerPoint presentation by simply selecting the pictures you want to use from your device.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Microsoft Lens features.
Transform your physical world into digital with built-in Actions:
• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer.
• Sign PDFs using your finger or Apple Pencil.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
• Scan QR codes to open links.
Download to your iPhone or iPad the Office app now. To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches. Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Logging in with a personal, work, or school Microsoft Account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Subscription & Privacy Disclaimer
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software Licence Terms for Microsoft Office. See “Licence Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Here’s a simple truth: We don’t interact with documents on mobile the same way we do on desktop. So naturally, it makes sense that Microsoft reimagined Office for a uniquely mobile experience. With Word, PowerPoint, and Excel combined into one app, being productive feels frictionless. And we love that.
Absolute lack of information
So do we need to download word, excel, powp separately or not? Why you keep this and separate apps? Is there any benefit in functionality to keep this and separate apps?
Great for iPhone, terrible for iPad
I love it on my iPhone it is so good to have just one app for office, but it is terrible on iPad (or more accurately it is not on iPad at all, just scaled iPhone app...)
Please iPad version!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 364.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal 189,00 Kč
- Microsoft 365 Family 269,00 Kč
- Microsoft 365 Personal 199,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.