Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
Save, Share, and Collaborate:
• Save to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) and access your notes on anytime and on any device.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
This month’s update is bug fixes only.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Ratings and Reviews
The best app to take notes
I used Google Docs cloud applications to take notes and share documents for a long time. It is perfect for team collaboration, versatility and reliability. But for private use, I have shifted to OneNote. The key features are:
- works on desktop as well as on portable devices
- documents are available offline by default
- language is automatically assigned to a text according to chosen keyboard
- text can be copied from many sources
But the killer feature is copy text from a clipped picture. I use it very often, for example while I am abroad I take a picture by iPhone, copy text and translate by Google translator. Btw. It could be a built-in function :-)
Why would anyone use this?
I saw that OneNote had an ‘infinite canvas’ feature in which the canvas is locked to an imported pdf. That was my motivation for trying. Oh, but it’s been years and I’d forgotten how Microsoft products work. Or don’t. And how you head for a forum to solve your problem and the answer is always ‘Let’s try reinstalling’. Bottom line: The infinite canvas is the only thing OneNote has going. You can’t highlight in straight lines. You can’t insert a book-length PDF—the app will choke. Even a short-length PDF will take a couple of minutes to get loaded. Just say no. There is GoodNotes, LiquidText, Noteshelf and many others that actually work. Choose one of them.
The last update disabled the switching function of the apple pen. Before you could by double tapping on the pen switch from rubber to ink, now you can only switch to rubber, but not back.
Also the pressure sensitivity for the pen isn’t working. It’s just random, you’re writing normally and all of a sudden it starts to leave a huge line, without applying any pressure. And when you do press, it’s doing nothing. Please do something with this, the app is useful, but these complications make up to a bad experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 212.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal 189,00 Kč
- Microsoft 365 Family 269,00 Kč
- Microsoft 365 Personal 339,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.